1972 datsun for sale

just got this truck in on a trade and my plans were too paint it and put it back together. Just found one of my dream car and wont have room to work on the new car and my daughters datsun and this truck too. So I have to sell her. Run and drives great have all the parts (including a brand new complete black interior) to put her back together (taken apart to paint her) $2500 as is (including the high dollar centerline 18" wheels and two brand new tires brand new this set up was well over $2000 alone ) or $2000 with the stock wheels. Might consider some trades Picture188-1.jpg

Picture189-1.jpg

Picture187-2.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of money for a truck that needs a lot of work yet. GLWS though...

$2500 is a lot of money for a clean, straight, zero rust great running 521 with brand new tires and high dollar centerline wheels and a brand new interior????? You cant buy the wheels for less than $2000 new........ All she needs paint and too be put back together.

So what is the dream car?? And we need some pics of the 71/72 chev in the garage. :blink:

1966 lincoln continental the truck in the garage is a 72 c10 finished 2nd in a local show last week

Picture144-1.jpg

$2500 is a lot of money for a clean, straight, zero rust great running 521 with brand new tires and high dollar centerline wheels and a brand new interior????? You cant buy the wheels for less than $2000 new........ All she needs paint and too be put back together.

You did not mention these things in the original post. I was thinking the same thing. A pic of the interior & engine compartment with a description of the fine running motor & rust-free body would then make beleivers out of us. Dont be lazy when trying to get top dollar for something. Wheres your pride man!? B)

• Like 1

You did not mention these things in the original post. I was thinking the same thing. A pic of the interior & engine compartment with a description of the fine running motor & rust-free body would then make beleivers out of us. Dont be lazy when trying to get top dollar for something. Wheres your pride man!? B)

+1, I gotta agree with them, three pics of the drivers side, front and rear and a couple lines of info makes it hard to justify the $2500 price tag. More pics of the interior, engine bay and even the rear axle, and a break down of all the parts put into her would help you sell it much faster. You also would only have to explain it once rather than people asking the same shitload of questions over and over. :sweat:

BTW nice dream for the 66, love that car myself. :hyper:

That is a nice 521 by the way. I am not trying to :poop: on your sale. I am just trying to help you with your ad technique. I av bot & sold a lot of Datsuns & with a little effort towards the ad you can get what you want. That truck with all the things you have done to it is worth that. Now where are those interior pics! :poke:

Been out of town just checked the site. Sorry guys the ad isnt up to par I figured if you intrested you would just send me a email for more details. :rolleyes: I never post a ton of photos when I sell a truck. If anybody is intrested send me a email. I dont have to sell just need the room.

Been out of town just checked the site. Sorry guys the ad isnt up to par I figured if you intrested you would just send me a email for more details. :rolleyes: I never post a ton of photos when I sell a truck. If anybody is intrested send me a email. I dont have to sell just need the room. I will post some more photos later

[/quo

People on here are unreal. If the guy doesnt sell the truck on here it isnt because of what picture's here did or didnt post. My god. If someone is interested then they will ask him for more photos. You jack ass's are writing this guy to say you didnt do this or you should of done this if you want to sell your truck. If your not interested in buying it than just shut up!

ok now let's just take a deep breath and slowly exhale and now POP that big fucking horse tranqulizer and calm the fuck down..it ain't ur ad and they were being helpful not alot of critisism more constructive than destructive..;) :D

WOW THIS WENT SOUTH FAST! :lol: I posted on here becuse this is a datsun website and it would be nice if a true datsun fan would buy it. But based on the feedback its over priced and my ad sucked. :blink: Oh well she will find a new home sooner or later I really dont want to sell her but I dont have the room to keep her with my current projects and two new ones coming.

WOW THIS WENT SOUTH FAST! :lol: I posted on here becuse this is a datsun website and it would be nice if a true datsun fan would buy it. But based on the feedback its over priced and my ad sucked. :blink: Oh well she will find a new home sooner or later I really dont want to sell her but I dont have the room to keep her with my current projects and two new ones coming.

pictures do speak volumes :lol:

and everyone else, lets keep the criticism down now and remember this is a for sale add ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.