Sad 620

irsa76

I think that He means "beware of GOD" Dog is God backwards so maybe that is what He means. What country is that In. Maybe He'll make Reso!!!!! Spreadin' the good word in a 620!!!!! You gotta give Him credit for that!!

jesusislord.jpg

Amen Brother Mike...Amen

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this truck was put here by god to test your faith

:D

Well I guess it didnt work, cause I cant beleive that somebody drives that.:D Well I think Im done with this thread cause Im going to go into bible thumpers and how much I hate oganized religion. And I dont want to upset people here.

To piss off a bible thumper, ask them if God can make a burrito so hot that even He can't eat it. No mater what answer they give you, they will be admitting that God is fallible.:lol:

(you just know, the big GUY has to have a great sense of humor)

What is really crazy is that the truck is parked in front of one of My Wife's offices. She works for Advance America. What are the odds that it was parked there? Actually there are NO coincidences. Now if a BNSF railway track is around there somewhere......................... THAT would really be wierd!!!!!!

Nope not Anti-Christ. Just hate when others feel its there purpose in life to let everybody else know they should believe too. But that vanity plate sounds good. Cause you know its an evil little 620 HAHA

Ah... the 'Anti Christ'. Does your vanity plate say 66620?:D
What is really crazy is that the truck is parked in front of one of My Wife's offices. She works for Advance America. What are the odds that it was parked there? Actually there are NO coincidences. Now if a BNSF railway track is around there somewhere......................... THAT would really be wierd!!!!!!

I dunno... does BNSF have tracks in South Carolina? (That looks very much like a "In God We Trust" South Carolina plate, and Food Lion is a SE/Mid Atlantic only supermarket chain).

To piss off a bible thumper, ask them if God can make a burrito so hot that even He can't eat it. No mater what answer they give you, they will be admitting that God is fallible.:lol:

(you just know, the big GUY has to have a great sense of humor)

Now that is funny.I'm gonna ask my mother-in-law this one.She is so religous that a PRIEST told her she was"idolatrous".It oughta go over well.:lol:

Datsunaholic-in SC the tracks are either Nazi Southern(Black & white power)or Chicken Shit Xpress(Blue & white power)

Anything carried to extremes is either addiction or fanaticism. Lord protect me from religious fanatics and addicts.

What about the dyslexic agnostic insomniac? He lay awake all night wondering if there was a dog....

Before I met the lord, I was all messed up on drugs!

Now that I have met the lord, I am all messed up on the lord!