New To The Boards!

Well, I have heard about the site from a couple people and figured I would finally register and introduce myself instead of lurking around. I kave talked with airedout, Doord521 and Kansascity1 quite a few times about the trucks. :)

I had a 1968 Datsun 521 and a 1969 Datsun 521 (purchased from Doord521 while he lived in my area). I have been gathering all the parts I beleive I am going to need for this truck (I'll let the others come to me wehn I need them! haha) over the last year and waiting to get on this project as soon as the 1965 Cadillac is complete! :D Gotta focus on one this time instead of hopping around on many others!

Looks to be a pretty cool site! I will keep browsing!:cool:

-jake

http://www.myspace.com/jache616

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearse is gone now but thanks!

I will get more pictures up of both the 521's as soon as I can and toss you a link to the Cadillac build as soon as I get soem parts back from the powdercoater! :-)

The daily driver died (GM VATS sucks!) and need to pick up another until i can fix mine, so i listed a truck for sale. Hopefully I will fix my car before I sell! :-)