creo que este precio es bueno

inline4

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

creo que no es un problema. este camioneta tiene mayor de 25 anos. cruzar la frontera, traer aqui y ir al dmv. si el vin no esta en la sistema (y no era robado) y tiene el numero de vin en dos lugares, en dash y en motor bay, creo que podria completar el registro sin problemas.

haha when i read the title i was like

this seems weird.

i live in Tj. gonna go check this out. i dont think im gonna buy it but its a cool car to see.

Does anyone want something specific that want me to look?

haha when i read the title i was like

this seems weird.

i live in Tj. gonna go check this out. i dont think im gonna buy it but its a cool car to see.

Does anyone want something specific that want me to look?

I'm moving back to the bay area soon. I need to go fuck around and get some cheap shit in TJ. what do you suggest...

besides adelitas.

Guest DatsuNoob

God dammit now I want some tacos. real tacos. Not this 2:30 am Jack in the Box bullshit I will undoubtedly end up settling for since nothing else is open *sigh* Hard to find a good legit taco around here unless you go to a hard core hole-in-the-wall taqueria, which are few and far between, definitely not like CA anyway. I've got a couple local spots I go to that have the best tongue tacos ever! For those too scared to have ever tried one, I highly advise doing so.

On a side note!

I was working on my 510 and some guy walked up to my car and asked if I got this in Mexico. I said no (rudely too because I am an asshole) and he asked me where did I get if from so I said Texas just like my license plate says. I know they have 510s in Mexico but come on.