New Price 1969 521 Pickup $650 Cash

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Transport would be cool, it would save me a trip. How much would you want? I'd probably have to meet up with you and give you the $$, seeing as 74datto has no paypal...

I'm going out of town tomorrow, be back Sunday night... Guess we'll see if it sells or not.

jason... i will have an empty enclosed trailer headed back from PDX next weekend after i drop off the blue camaro. i been searchin c/l for somethin to buy, cuz i hate draggin an empty trailer....but reality is i already have too many projects.

if you swing a deal, i can transport it for ya if needed.

That'd be sweet race rodz! I guess we all have to wait and see if the truck sells over the weekend first though! Where would you be bringing it back north too....

Thanks

Jason

Transport would be cool, it would save me a trip. How much would you want? I'd probably have to meet up with you and give you the $$, seeing as 74datto has no paypal...

I'm going out of town tomorrow, be back Sunday night... Guess we'll see if it sells or not.

i dunno, prolly like $50, that should cover lunch and a quick trip to the black jack table @ seven feathers on my way home

It is a pretty good deal, but it's Christmas time.....nobody is going to cough up extra cash right now. If you want more $, wait till taxes start coming back.

Solid price, $50 shipping, sounds like Christmas is here!;)

Hope it works out for you RacnJsn! Would love to see more of this truck on Ratsun.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.