Shined the wagon up

davmoha

So after taking some advice from people on the board I decided not to rebuild the Hitachi and put on a webber. I shined up the wagon by buffing it with some Klasse all in one. It really brought out a shine. I took the wagon and my Z out to a local carshow featuring 70-90's Japanese cars. The wagon received a very good reception from the partiipants and spectators. I still have a ton of stuff to do to it but not bad for a first outing. First order of business is to fix the headlights, only one side works unless you put on the high beams. But if you put the high beams on it will make the right size fuse hot and it will finally blow.

David

JWPrC.jpg

Here are the rest:

Z and Wagon Pics

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First order of business is to fix the headlights, only one side works unless you put on the high beams. But if you put the high beams on it will make the right size fuse hot and it will finally blow.

'douche the box'and then new fuses.

also verify the HL is functional first

try another lamp also

I tried a new bulb on the passenger side and it still did the same thing. The fuse for the passenger side went hot when I set the bright lights. Without the brights the passenger side was very dim. I pulled the contacts and cleaned them and the fuse contacts as well. I am thinking there is a short somewhere.

I tried a new bulb on the passenger side and it still did the same thing. The fuse for the passenger side went hot when I set the bright lights. Without the brights the passenger side was very dim. I pulled the contacts and cleaned them and the fuse contacts as well. I am thinking there is a short somewhere.

Sounds like a ground issue.

I was in Tampa this past weekend and I saw the 2 Z's @ a gas station on SR41 (right before it splits to Nebraska and Florida. I even had my GF snap a pic of them rolling down the street.

Sweet rides man. And the wagon is mint.

I was in Tampa this past weekend and I saw the 2 Z's @ a gas station on SR41 (right before it splits to Nebraska and Florida. I even had my GF snap a pic of them rolling down the street.

Sweet rides man. And the wagon is mint.

Thanks, I was there with my friend Jim Frederick. We were on our way to that show. I had another buddy drive the wagon over for me.

David

WOW! That is ORANGE! B) That is 1 Sweet gOOn. I like it with both rims. If I had to choose it would be the slots. :thumbup: Which ones do u like best?

I like the slots but would really like to have something different like Libre's, Turbo ZX rims, or Enkie Mesh. I also would like it to sit a little lower.

David