1977 Kb 620

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow... I don't mean to intrude or anything, but may I ask why?

I wrote a little in the build thread. After looking at it this weekend and researching bags, it's going to take a lot of time and money I don't have. It's also very clean and I think it would be better to find something someone has given up on. I came across something here locally, but can't have two projects. This guy has fabricated control arms with bag buckets and a 4 link rear. He's desperate to sell it and all I''l need to come up with is the KA with tranny. Seems like a much more affordable route versus starting on this one.

If you would have said $999 on here there would have been a slight possibility that someone might have taken your sale seriously. IMO you still ripped that guys wallet right out of his pants. 2200-2700 was like some kind of sick cruel joke.

That's the sad part. He could have gotten more if he hadn't touched it (left it at stock height, with the canopy and side moldings). The missing side moldings really detracted from it. It looked like a clean, one or 2 owner truck then. By the auction it looked like an aborted project.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.