lots of 521 parts

I dont think Ill ever get a 521 so hopefully this all goes to a good home...

DSC01206.jpg

taillights $100 set both useable condition, wiring harnesses come with

old school mirrors off of a 72 620, little rusty glass isnt the greatest but theyre solid and all the hardware is in good shape. I figured theyd look sweet on a 521 (probably the same)... make offer

DSC01211.jpg

grilles- later grill is a little tweaked, shines up all right with never dull, early grill is in pretty damn good shape, both sets of bezels have some rust on them, the set by the early grille only has rust around the mount points they look nice installed, none of the trim around the outside is perfect but none is trashed. Hood trim has one ding right in the middle... turn signal chrome has a little rust but theyre straight and solid, turn signal lenses are in decent shape too and theyre all in one piece.

DSC01212.jpg

720 console, pretty nice shape, not all scratched or cut up $35 also third set of taillights, these lenses are in the best shape, they were covered with gear/tranny oil/road grime, theyve got the best color and would polish up almost perfect. One is disassembled and cleaned the other just has all the exterior grime cleaned off... $150 for this set

DSC01217.jpg

fuse block with cover (paint should come off if youre careful), door pulls/knobs including the heater knob and red hazard switch, decent ashtray (rusty/dirty on the inside but complete)and a dome light thats isnt broken and thats about all its got going for it. hood emblem is faded and has 1 mount pin left but it isnt beat all to hell. Ive also got 2 steering column surrounds, both faded on top, one of them has broken tabs but with a little JB weld or something could be made to work. 510/521 radio, will clean up good. Make a reasonable offer on all of it.

DSC01218.jpg

DSC01223.jpg

Kangaroo bag, I dont know if the motor works but I seriously thought this thing was NOS when I saw it, its got a couple smudges on it but its in VERY good shape. You guys can fight over this one, start with the offers.

DSC01212.jpg

DSC01211.jpg

DSC01206.jpg

Ive also got a good windshield, not fogged/hazy/chipped, sorry no pics, I might ship it but youre paying freight and materials and my time to box it up. $200

Everything else you pay actual shipping cost.

If anybody cares the radio is sitting on an unbroken 620 glove box door that I could be convinced to part with also. I might take some pics of my 620 spares and put those up too in another thread... Ive got nice doubles of damn near everything...

I was going to try to make Canby but its up in the air right now. My dog is sicker than Ive ever seen and I dont know if shes going to make it and the vet bills have sucked up my travel money and then some so far. Shes my main priority right now so if I dont get back to you quick dont worry, I will.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for your loss on your dog.... i had to put my english bulldog down back in jan. 2010 he was my best friend. had him since he was 3 weeks old. he would have been 12yrs. this past may 27th. on the tail lights i see you did not post pix of backside of housings. they are known for dryrotting and cracking at light bulb socket on reverse light. can you post some pix of the housings? how much for 620 console, ashtray

• 2 weeks later...

Mirrors and the set of bezels by the old grille are sold.

Im waiting on a reply from someone on all 3 sets of lights... if he only wants one Ill take some pics and post them up. Theres to good/usable sets of housings and one housing on the other set has the bad reverse light area.

Waiting on a reply for the console too... the one in the pic is out of a 720, but Ive got two or three extra 620 ones but nowhere near in as good of condition as this one...

I still have all the interior stuff (all knobs/radio/handles pulls column covers and hood emblem) ...$100 + shipping (large flat rate = 14.50) In the pic, the pieces of paper inside the window on the radio are the original stickers for it, they fell off when I touched them but I kept them together. If theres no bites Ill post individual prices but Im open to offers.

The washer bag.. I moved it the other day and noticed a tiny nick in the side that is just deep enough to cause a leak :angry: It could be repaired fairly easily I think... so if anybody is still interested let me know.

On the early grille complete with trim and signals Ill take $150, the lenses are in pretty damn good shape, theres a ding in the center of the hood trim and the surrounds are actually in pretty damn good shape, I havent bothered with polishing them and they still have the OEM gasket attached (but thats all dryrotted/cracked) Installed it would be a sharp looking grille with the trim. If I cant get that for it I think it will turn into wall art its my favorite grille and I think it would look sweet.

If you need a grille, make an offer on the late one. Its not perfect but its not bad by any means...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.