Beer?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A beer contest @ Canby! Brilliant idear. I say we all bring a beer or twelve from our local brewery & have a tasting contsest (drink till it all tastes the same) Canadians vs Seattelites Calis vs Oregonoians in the first round. :cool:

The official schedule for Canby:

Friday: Auto-cross

Saturday: Don't forget to bring your: clown shoes, beer from your state, and a helmet

Sunday: try not to drool on Bob3's truck too much........... if you need to yak: use your helmet

:rofl: you all need to bring helmets and we'll gather at the camp site for the beer contest :cool:

Ill be bringing mine!

Rouge is some of the best beer around! I consider myself a bit of a beer aficionado tasting and brewing for 10+ years. A couple other beers I might recommend are:

1. New castle brown & Boddingtons pub ale (comes in a can but had a nitrous puck like guinness)

I'm IPA man myself but I enjoy just about ANY beer out there! I have a kegerator and purchase from a local brewery (Diamond Knot in Mukilteo) When I'm not brewing. Enjoy :)