lolz box truck

Madness

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey...whats funny about that Bart, is when I saw the pic I was like "they got one like that at 7sons"....then I was thinking that it couldnt be cause the trees looked different.....yeah.....like they had LEAVES on em!!!! :no:

:rofl:

They have a few cool cars and trucks up there but the old dude in charge of the place takes a little getting used to. :hairy:

Never been to 7 sons, elliots or speedway. One of the elliots was married to my niece, my brother's did some work for roland (ownwer of speedway?).

And I just read in the paper about 7 sons having to move because of a new water treatment plant being built.

Too bad...I hate seeing old Junk Yards (Salvage Yards:)) go away...the new ones suck really bad usually.

Great to know its happening though...I am going to assume that this just might mean he will be more willing to deal. I suppose that even whole cars may now be an option. Who knows...this could really get some needed parts into some needy hands!:)

Ohmygod.

[Paris]That's Hot[/Paris]

what was left on it? did it have Duallies on the back? if so were they standard 6lug? If so what would it take to get you to get them and send them to me?

I want that whole truck though. that would be Superbadass to use as a work truck.

damnit!