320 in wyoming

i know of a super clean super low mileage 1964 320 datsun truck, it has been in indoor storage since 1973, it is totaly complete just no rear bumper, i posted this truck before, this truck is so untouched it still has the old school tires on it.

question is what is it worth with no title? and if i can get a title for it then what is it worth, i looked at her close and it is all factory looking the seat and all look like they are 10 years old, paint is fadeing but it just needs a buffing, this truck is really amazing.

if anyone want to come get it i can tell you where it is.

i can stop and get aan odomoter reading next time i travel up there, serious this truck is a gem it is complete missing no parts, what is it worth? i have talked with the guy selling it and so has my family, he is trying to sell it for an old lady, i know its rare and so are parts, they are asking 1000 for it, and i am pushing them for 300 since there is no title.

help with ideas, your posts may be woth showing him what ratsun members think of its value,

0330101851.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CRAP!! I really wish i had some money... i even have a tow truck to pick it up.

However I've also told myself that I will NEVER step foot in Wyoming again...

Edit: Well what part of wyoming is it in?

the truck is in northeast wyoming, pretty close to the montana boarder. I will be up there again today, i will try to get a better look at it, i posted about it before, i had an uncle that said he would stop and talk to the owner because he supposedly knows him. Then my uncle decided he wanted to try to steal my find, but didnt have the 1000 they were asking.

I cant afford that right now, but for now i am keeping an eye one it.

If anyone wants to get it i will hook you up with info on where it is and such.

If it as good as you say $1000 seems like a great deal for a survivor 320! On the east coast someone would want a lot more for it! If you have a buddy in a title free state who you can sell it to so they can register it, then buy it back, a title state should accept it. Especially if you bring proof that you friend had registered it.

This seems like a score!

I agree if it is all stock and complete and not a rust bucket, I dont think 1k is a bad deal..offer to make payments to them. If it has been sitting since 73 I highly doubt that it is still in the DMV system. Then just apply for lost title and go for it... It looks like a good little truck...

Hmmmm, very tempting, even from Phoenix. Although I have told myself I'd never buy another car without a title. But if it really hasn't been registered since 73, it's not going to be in the system anymore anyways. Will they write a bill of sale? How did it end up in storage, did the owner just drop off the face of the planet? Veeeeery tempting. If it is as in good of shape as you say, the $1k price is a good one. I'd pay that.

i cant afford it right now,

if anyone wants this truck which is in awesome condition other than being stored indoors for 30 years,

it is on the corner of south main st and fort road in sheridan wyoming, which is north east wyoming near the montanna border.

anyone want more info or pics i will get them for you