My 521 build

67 411

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I will be at canby hopefully but my truck won't be. Between family stuff and my fiances medical stuff I am out of time and most of all money for it. I havnt instaled the qa1's yet but there is a build on ratsun called the 520! by sycloned916 he has done the qa1 install and it looks great. I also talked to the guy with the yellow one and he gave me some tips.

• 1 month later...

Well I will be at canby hopefully but my truck won't be. Between family stuff and my fiances medical stuff I am out of time and most of all money for it. I havnt instaled the qa1's yet but there is a build on ratsun called the 520! by sycloned916 he has done the qa1 install and it looks great. I also talked to the guy with the yellow one and he gave me some tips.

Before you go any farther on the frame work I suggest you should try to find a 78/79 frame. Dump the king pin set up. You will be alot happier with ball joints, 2" drop spindels and Hard body V6 brakes

• 4 months later...

I have a update finally I got the 8.8 axle shafts shortend at dutchman axles, the total length from hub to hub will be 50" so it is a little shorter than stock si i can have some dished wheels. I am working on shortening the houseing right now. here is a few pics.

IMG_7884-1.jpg

IMG_7881.jpg

• 2 years later...