Skib failed?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Urban Dictionary results for Skib...

1)

A girl who is well known for hooking up with everyone and anyone, no matter where, when, why, or how. "I need some ass bro, lets call up some skibs"

2)a blond gay guy that looks just like the character "johnny" from the karate kid. a skib must also frequent many gay night clubs in the greater west hollywood area prowling for underage emo boys to double team with one of his other cock smoker friends.

3)adverb - the act of arching one's back during orgasm and thrusting their eyes open violently with pleasure.

Seriously look it up http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skib

Nothing but love Skib:)

2)a blond gay guy that looks just like the character "johnny" from the karate kid. a skib must also frequent many gay night clubs in the greater west hollywood area prowling for underage emo boys to double team with one of his other cock smoker friends.

:rofl:

not this blond???

20090129_clerks.jpg

:huh:

santa monica blvd is no place to satisfy the in-N-out quest!

20090129_clerks.jpg

"I feel good today, Silent Bob, we're gonna make some money, then you know what we're going to do? We're gonna go to that party, we're gonna get some pussy, and I'm gonna fuck this bitch, I'ma fuck this bitch, I'll fuck ANYTHING THAT MOVES! Yo, what the fuck you lookin' at, I'll kick your fuckin' ass! Shit yeah. Doesn't that fucker owe me 10 bucks? You know, fuckin' tonight, we're gonna rip off this fucker's head, and take out his fuckin' soul. Remind me if he tries to buy something, I'm gonna shit in the motherfucker's bag. Hey, what's up baby? What's up, sluts? "

"I hope it feels so good to be right. There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there? "

"Yeah, Silent Bob, your a rude motherf**ker, you know that? But you're cute has hell. I could go down on you, suck you, line up three other guys and make like a circus seal."

What's up, sluts?"

jizz mopper!

"Do you sell hubcaps for a '72 Pinto hatchback? Ooh, Mini-Trucker Magazine!"