lardlungs

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that guy up there^^^ :D

just dont go to "Bill's Datsun" :no:

see thats what i want to know. today i met a stranger on the street that wanted to talk about my car, and he said " go to bills datsun, dont go here , dont go there" and a got to thinking that this forum could send me in the right direction. you all know its a crap shoot, my car came with some stuff done to it and i dont know the years and models some of the parts came off of, so it is hard to figure out what i need ( like i think the tranny is fron a 82 maxima?) what does that mean as far as axle length and engines i can put in it? just too many ?'s to put on here. someone that knows just knows, I guess thats who I am looking for

today i met a stranger on the street that wanted to talk about my car, and he said " go to bills datsun, dont go here , dont go there"

print this note, go find that stranger, and give it to him.

Dear stranger,

Your an idiot.

Love, Skib

:rofl:

sssrdet510 is a good dude and has his badass 510 sitting at his shop right now :cool:

deff could take care of yours

• Like 1

if i recall correctly sssr20det510 works at a shop

My understanding is that he actually owns the business. I went up to pick up an L16 from him, at a very reasonable price for a runner. On the way up, the exhaust pretty much fell off my F-150. I called him 1/2 way there and he ordered the exhaust pipes and muffler and put it on a little while after I arrived in Vancouver. Picked up the L16, got a quiet truck on the way home, and left knowing that I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a straight shooter. Treated me right, for sure. The L16 is in my dime now and runs exactly like he said it did. So, recommendation x2.

The shop address is in his signature.

I encourage datsun people to try to do stuff them selfs because shop rates are not cheap and most uf us cant afford to have a shop do our work. Im always here to help and wont charge my full rate to ratsun members if neeeded. there are so many people here to help if you have questions while working on your own stuff and datsuns are pretty basic cars. But if you need someone to do it for you I can help.

• Like 2

thanks for your help, I do like to do most of my own work but you know by now most of these cars have so many not stock bits and pieces holding them together that the manual for your year may or may not be helpful, and knowing someone who can get it back in running order is very helpful. anyhow thanks for everyones tips i think i got a good idea on who to contact if i get in over my head