Hillsboro Sonic's - Friday Nights

808DA6

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the new place? Year or Two ago it was all about the Fred Meyer/Starbucks off of 217

I'm east side and there is nothing out this direction. I may drive through there to see what's out there some weekend, as back in the day, there was a ton of decent cars out on warm nights.

There's always the idiots out there that ruin it for the rest of us though.

Is that the new place? Year or Two ago it was all about the Fred Meyer/Starbucks off of 217

I'm east side and there is nothing out this direction. I may drive through there to see what's out there some weekend, as back in the day, there was a ton of decent cars out on warm nights.

There's always the idiots out there that ruin it for the rest of us though.

dam it i work till 12 that night

dam it i work till 12 that night

wth dood??!!?!?! haha. well, might be out there Saturday too if the weather holds.

This is not really the new spot. I'm not trying to take away from the Saturday night meets (see other thread for P-town. WOOOOT!). Just trying to throw something out there for fridays while the weather is good. Cops don't really seem to mind much.

-B

• 2 months later...

The King City location doesn't have quite the parking that the Hillsboro one does (thanks Kohl's HAHAHAHA) Haven't been to the Wilsonville one yet.

I need to tear into the L16 Wed to see why i'm not getting oil flow. The chain guide is busted so i'm wondering if part of it is blocking the pick up. We'll see, but I should be able to make it to Sonics this week. No PIR tho.

-B

a cruise from Sonic to Sonic sounds great! i make a big point to go in there when i'm in Wilsonville, and the one in Reno too! i'm on their Facebook fanpage,& i bet they'd be into hearing about it on there. as soon as i can get the gas tank changed in my goon,i'll definately be up for that cruise! gotta get the rust & crap from the tank to quit clogging my fuel line/filter,so i can go to Sonic and clog my stomach and arteries with some chili cheese tots,& a blue coconut slushie! hell yeah!

• 2 weeks later...