Yellow High Beams

Vegas

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lord they are expensive on there. Definitely just hit up a junkyard and snag a couple sets for a few bucks each. I've got 2 1/2 sets and I spent like $40 total.

i searched Yellow HIghbeems a million different ways and got no results, before i posted this

anyways. im looking for more instant gratification, i hate ebay, i thought about getting a section of yellow window tint, and cutting it. i did that for my fog lights a long time ago.

thanks dudes.

and if youre hating it cuz alot of people are liking it now, then you didnt like it in the first place lol

iv done it with the spray can stain glass stuff, it works good i liked the way it looked but it just cuts down on the light a bit much. And i like the way the real Mercedes fogs look. And yeah alot of people are doing it now, but as soon as i saw a datsun with them on there i was like "thats sick i want some" i just really like the way it looks i dont care if im doing what every one eles is doing, im doing what i like. there is not a hole lot of things you can do to a ride that some one eles has not done befor.

• Like 1

iv done it with the spray can stain glass stuff, it works good i liked the way it looked but it just cuts down on the light a bit much. And i like the way the real Mercedes fogs look. And yeah alot of people are doing it now, but as soon as i saw a datsun with them on there i was like "thats sick i want some" i just really like the way it looks i dont care if im doing what every one eles is doing, im doing what i like. there is not a hole lot of things you can do to a ride that some one eles has not done befor.

exacctly lol

but thanks. ima gonna see what a shop will charge for 2ft of yellow tint