Yellow High Beams

Vegas

i searched Yellow HIghbeems a million different ways and got no results, before i posted this

anyways. im looking for more instant gratification, i hate ebay, i thought about getting a section of yellow window tint, and cutting it. i did that for my fog lights a long time ago.

thanks dudes.

and if youre hating it cuz alot of people are liking it now, then you didnt like it in the first place lol

Um no.

Its like ricers and tuner. I think its turning ricer.

but, thats just my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I had purchased some Bosch ones used and they just looked old and faded so I decided to go a different route. I took my existing lights and cleaned em up real well then used Krylon stained glass paint in a can. used 2 old peanut cans to keep them upright and applies a few coats over the next couple hours. And here is how they turned out.

2010-05-07193026.jpg

2010-05-08093257.jpg

I had purchased some Bosch ones used and they just looked old and faded so I decided to go a different route. I took my existing lights and cleaned em up real well then used Krylon stained glass paint in a can. used 2 old peanut cans to keep them upright and applies a few coats over the next couple hours. And here is how they turned out.

2010-05-07193026.jpg

2010-05-08093257.jpg

That looks nice, they look way better then mine. I have two sets of the bosch ones that i found from the pick ur part, but they look old :P .

I have had no luck finding that glass paint :(, been to home depot, micheals and another local craft store and nothing.

That looks nice, they look way better then mine. I have two sets of the bosch ones that i found from the pick ur part, but they look old :P .

I have had no luck finding that glass paint :(, been to home depot, micheals and another local craft store and nothing.

Next time you go to Michael's look in the stained glass section, that's where you'll find the Krylon stuff. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Anyone know about some for a 720? Stupid rectangle lights lol. I would love to do it to my truck

Go To your Nearest Micheal's Craft Store And Ask Someone Where The Stained Glass Spray Paint Is Cost Me $9

Just Remove Your Lights And Give It A Few Light Coats Wait 5 Mins Between Coats And Wait A Few Hours Before Putting Them Back On

DSC02707.jpg

LED headlights? you got to be kidding me. They arent there yet. LEDs are solely for supplemental use. My bicycle light I made myself. I am using a Cree M-CE led outputing 740 lumens@700mah(they now have a 860 lumen model). Its fricken bright, but not near headlight spread. In perspective, a car headlight is about 1100 lumen minimum. (halogen is measured in candle power or candela though)

Looking at the vision x site annoys me. They dont measure there lights in lumens. They do watts, which means jack squat about light intensity. An LED could be made to conduct large amounts of power (watts) and not be bright, or to do the opposite. To my knowledge there isnt a brighter lumen to power effeciency than the Cree M-CE bulb.

As for yellow stained glass being cheating, well bonvo, you have mercedes fog lights. What if I want the yellow light look but retain my highbeams? fog lights obviously are not high beams. I really want a nice set of driving lights for my car.

I like quad lights, I kinda actually want to replace my inner lights with low beam filaments so I can have all 4 lights on all the time...

Yellow lights are either 1) fog lights 2) regular lights and are achieved by glass paint, or sheets of lamin-x

• 2 weeks later...