matchbox dizzy parts needed

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 (stator '79 620) #22163 H9100 about $15

20 (magnet assy. '79 620) # 22158 S6700 about $17

These are the same numbers as used on the '79 S10, '79 A10, '80 720, '80 200sx, (4 plug) '79 B-210, and 310.

rockauto.com see what they list there

standard motor products???????

nada

just get another whole dizzy!!!!!!!!!

I have 70. in my paypal ship me one and it's your's.

sorry. I could not find it.

Thanks for looking

18 (stator '79 620) #22163 H9100 about $15

20 (magnet assy. '79 620) # 22158 S6700 about $17

These are the same numbers as used on the '79 S10, '79 A10, '80 720, '80 200sx, (4 plug) '79 B-210, and 310.

I ordered these online from NissanPartsCC. but was told, eventually, that they were no longer available. I'll try Courtesy. If I order locally the price goes a lot higher.

I ordered these online from NissanPartsCC. but was told, eventually, that they were no longer available. I'll try Courtesy. If I order locally the price goes a lot higher.

NissanParts.cc is a crapshoot. If the item isn't green on their website, odds are 50/50 they don't have/can't get it. Don't order until you call 'em first. I only use their website for part number checking/verification.

You're better off checking with handful of Datsun-friendly Nissan parts folks:

Riley at Lynchburg Nissan in Lynchburg, VA

Chad at Chico Nissan Hyundai in Chico, CA

B at Campbell-Nelson Nissan in Edmonds, WA

There's a few more, but don't know their names locations.

I found those parts if you still need them. Check your pm's....

Tried to reply to your PM but my browser is having issues, not sure if it went out. Anyway, sweet! I'll take the stator as well if you have it. How much, Paypal address. Thanks Man!

Yes, that is what I need! I can't really see from the photo. As long as 14 and 18 haven't been worn to much from hitting each other due to shaft wobble, I'll take em. Oh and 20, the magnet, should be stuck to 18 don't worry about seperating 18 and 20, I broke the magnet when I tried. To get 14 off just place two flatblades under each side and pry up using the dizzy body for leverage. (i apologize if you know this already).

oh and I should change my occupation, I was an adjunct professor and the university I worked at had to make massive cutbacks. Now I am a parking lot attendant for them in a place that sees little traffic. I read and draw all day. I am painter. my website http://www.robertigoe.com/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.