L-Series Impossibles...

Alright guys and girls, I know I'm asking for a miracle here but it's worth a try!

Here are some things I'm looking to buy:

L-Series EFI Intake Manifold I think it's L18 only??(don't really know at the moment)

L-Series EFI ECU

L-Series EFI Wiring Loom

L-Series EFI L-Series Head

Now for the back burner stuff:

Garrett, greddy, turbonetics, etc.. turbo wanted! Tell me what you got!

L-Series turbo manifold. It can be L28 turbo manifold.

6cyl L-series EFI intake manifold.

FMIC, mega squirt 1/2, Bosch 1000cc saturated injectors or rc440's.. more to come...

Let me know if you have something! Thanks!!

**EDIT**

Just an update:

Found out that in non-US markets in 1977 fuel injection was put on some of the L20's. Also the Japanese Silvia 180sx was equipped with an L18 efi in, I think, just 1977-1979 (maybe 1976-79).

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahh. :P

Nah there the kind with the black line that goes from one side to the other....

You can have them for $1

Haha, good price! Don't need a set of them.. Do you have a build thread for your wagon? I'd like to peep in on it!

Oh, and someone is hating on me posting on the efi conversion for sale on here, lol. Says the post is too old..

This one to be exact: L series jdm efi setup

dont worry about it it isnt that old and he still might have it

I hope he does still have it! I had no idea there would be any leads for this kinda stuff! I figured it would be near futile to post a wanted ad for it! Thanks for helping out!!! :thumbup:

And the winner is, rzrdisco, lol

LOL Rusty! Oh well, I didn't know these posts had an expiration date! Even if it was 5 years old, what's gonna happen?... I get my birthday taken away? LOL.. I'm not mad at him, his opinion... glad Ratsun is here!! Pmed yah rusty.

Haha, good price! Don't need a set of them.. Do you have a build thread for your wagon? I'd like to peep in on it!

Oh, and someone is hating on me posting on the efi conversion for sale on here, lol. Says the post is too old..

This one to be exact: L series jdm efi setup

Yah here nothing to impressing though..

And about that other setup. The thread is only a couple months old and that guy is still an active member he was last online yesterday...

Try to PM him about it..

I have it all (almost)- AND willing to sell.

Was going to do the swap, but with having a kid and going back to school I don't have the time, and in the last week have been think about selling and just getting my su's redone at z-theropy.

L18 efi manifold and head, (almost part)z20 wiring harness and computer and a few other odds and ends.

It gets better.

manifold has been opened up and cleaned out (and a plate has been nicely welded over access hole)

Head - ported and polished, machined racing valves, pocketed heads and flow tested (have test results). NOT been installed scene rebuild.

manifold and heads are matched and have indexing dowels to insure perfect line up.

-Peanut head, 42cc chambers (due to head work)

The bad

I'm not just going to give it away, (but I am a reasonable man I understand this is a 510 part)

I am going to need the sell to cover z-theropy carbs and a head rebuild, if interested PM and we can talk.

I can send pics

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.