521\520 Parts wish list

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I don't. The tray out of my 520 was unrecoverably torn and rotten, much like the kick panels. Though I haven't seen one from a '65-66 era truck- they all seem to be missing. Heck I hardly see a 521 with the tray anymore. I suppose if I was really motivated I could figure out how to make a mold out of what's left of mine and make a new one out of fibreglas.

a closer look. i too need a squirter. with as many hoods as tdaaj has maybe he might take one off and sell it to you. worth a try anyway. the jack comes up on ebay 5 or 6 times a year. it says nissan on the side so you may want to search for a nissan jack.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2122/2072184869_eac2c15b33.jpg?v=0

No, I don't. The tray out of my 520 was unrecoverably torn and rotten, much like the kick panels. Though I haven't seen one from a '65-66 era truck- they all seem to be missing. Heck I hardly see a 521 with the tray anymore. I suppose if I was really motivated I could figure out how to make a mold out of what's left of mine and make a new one out of fibreglas.

Hell yeah

I don't have the skill set to do fiberglass molds.

Can you do glove box?

I have a good one if you need to mold it.

Maybe there's plenty of interest on this forum.

a closer look. i too need a squirter. with as many hoods as tdaaj has maybe he might take one off and sell it to you. worth a try anyway. the jack comes up on ebay 5 or 6 times a year. it says nissan on the side so you may want to search for a nissan jack.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2122/2072184869_eac2c15b33.jpg?v=0

Been looking in ebay, none in the last 3 months

None in the yard either. they normally take it out actually before they put on the yard, for safety reason I think.

And the factory tool set if you anyone has set.

Remember seeing it on this list.

can you explain a bit more as to what you are in need of...spare tire rod? thanks, maybe I just being clueless tonight? Tana

My wagon is a 2 piece tool for the spare tire to be lowered.

I'm guessing it's the same with the 521

I have the long orange rod, and will need the small part to turn it.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.