Need 620 engine mounts asap!!

Anyone in the seattle are have a set of engine isolators they want sell me? Its for a 510 project, the 620 ones are a bit thicker. Napa used to sell them but have since discontinued them :( Nissan my still have them but with my work schedule I can't get there in time :( Thanks for your help dudes! :D

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Jeff...if Nissan still has them...do you have the part #? I can pick them up for you if they do....any idea on the price? Hey could you drop off the ball from my 521 truck please? front porch will be fine! No problem picking up parts for you....let me know or call me...Tana

Sorry I didn't notifiy him for you Steve, I've been hella busy and forgot to check this thread haha Thanks for dropping them off :D Now to see if they work :D

hey still messing with the roadster....doing a bit of wiring replacement and replacing fasteners with new bolts, getting rid of old screws with better fasterners. Got water pump and spacer all cleaned up and repainted...with nice new gaskets that my finace (sp?) made. Also putting in a new belt and well no sense doing any work if you can do a few other things at the same time...nice not to be in a hurry with the work. So the engine compartment will look really nice quite soon. Everything else seems to work fine.

Now my 521 truck is acting up again...jealous of the other car I guess. The 410 runs great....hoping to find a 320 to rebuild one of these days...no hurry on that either. Everyone is always welcome to come visit here at Datsunland if you are ever in the S. Seattle area....206 841 5674...Tana

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.