Choke Cable

JDMonster

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am heading to japan at the end of march to early april so if you are looking for a new one I think my source out there has one for about 140.00 if you are interested. I can ask if he has a used one also. This is for dual 38mm su's? sent you a PM also

I was able, about a year ago to buy the SSS S.U. choke cable NOS from a nissan dealer in Texas for like $48.00.

I posted about it at the time because they still had a few left after I bought mine.

Well I posted a while ago about needing choke cable for my 510. I got some cool responses. Thank you all that replied.

Well in my research I was able to locate them. I thought for a second about buying every one of them and marking them up for resale on Ebay or something. But in the spirit of Ratsun and helping my Datsun Brothers and Sisters I decided not to.

SO.... If you are in need of or want to get genuine Nissan SSS choke cables for you Dime Give Courtesy Nissan a call or go to their website and search for:

Part # 18410-H2302. They told me on the phone that they had 12 in stock. I bought one so that leaves 11 more.

I just got mine this morning and put it in.

Damon