has anybody seen this 620 4x4 on ebay?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just talked to the guy, name's Justin, he moved from Portland last year, and he owns around 20 datsuns.

It's a REALLY nice truck, and he might have a buyer for $3k if the auction falls through.

It's a little too much for me to justify buying plus the cost of driving it back. :(

There was no rare factory option sunroof or rear slider window nor was there a 2" lift, in fact there was no 'off road package' back then. Some or all of this may have been provided by the dealer or could be purchased and installed by any owner. It's still a really nice looking truck for it's age. I had a 4" body lift and the 10.5 X 31 tires still rubbed.

There was no rare factory option sunroof or rear slider window nor was there a 2" lift, in fact there was no 'off road package' back then. Some or all of this may have been provided by the dealer or could be purchased and installed by any owner. It's still a really nice looking truck for it's age. I had a 4" body lift and the 10.5 X 31 tires still rubbed.

Yeah, it was ordered that way from the dealership. He has some of the orig. documentation to show that the orig. owner bought it that way. He doesn't know which company did all the work to it though. He told me it had 2" blocks welded on to the body mounts, and it looked like a pretty clean job, so I'm guessing it wasn't the same company that did the Custom cab dually I had (RVindustries, they cut the wheelwells out with a torch to mount the dual wheels).

The paperwork says Santa Ana, so maybe it was Low Industries?