510 2dr rear rocker panel sections wanted

I would like to buy a clean set of rocker panel rear sections for a 510 2 door. I just want the sections from the back of the door edge to the rear wheel lip, from the very bottom spot weld seam to maybe half way up the wheel well. Here's a picture with the section highlighted:

section.jpg

Surface rust is fine and maybe some light pitting, but overall I would like them pretty clean. I would like the spot weld seams intact if possible, so perhaps just sawzalled beyond the seams and including them.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New for 75 a side.

Datsun 510

PN PART DESCRIPTION PICTURES (click to enlarge) PRICE

D5103L

D5103R Rear Quarter Front Section: Goes front the door to the wheel well. $75.00

D5104L

D5104R

Rear Quarter, Rear Section: Goes from the wheel well to the tail light. $75.00

D5105L

D5105R Complete Rear Quarter Repair. Goes from door to tail light. $300.00

Datsun Z 1974-1978

Panels for the Z car

PN PART DESCRIPTION PICTURES (click to enlarge) PRICE

NZ3L

NZ3R Rear quarter, front section $75

NZ4L

NZ4R

Rear quarter, rear section $75

NZ5L

NZ5R Complete Rear Quarter Repair. Goes from door to tail light $250

We need your input to help build this section!

You tell us what parts you need, and we'll make them for you, especially if you can send us your old rusted out parts as patterns. With your help we can build this parts list up to size of what our Alfa Romeo section is. If you haven't already, click here and check out the Alfa section to see what this page can also become.

Call prior to returning parts

CANADA: Wolf Steel

1Ballerina

Frelighsburg, QC

J0J 1C0

TEL: (450) 298-5078 FAX:(450) 298-5088

email

Contact us Home Shipping info Print About Wolf Steel

How soon do you want this. I bought his parts too and they fit the same as what ou got. Also mine had a little piece of fender lip on it and the lip was square looking. Does yours have this?? If you can wait a few weeks I should be able to find my notes on what I did and make you some new ones. Here is what the one I made looked like. They did go up the frender higher but I cut it down. I really only had a few holes at the bottom.

IMG_1932_1_.JPG

IMG_1935_1_.JPG

• 2 months later...

I have the back half of a dime at my folks house, it is pretty beat up, but when I go out there this week, I can snap some pictures of those areas, no promises but it might be something that you can use, or they could be rusted out...either way I will look and let you know what I have got

That would be great, thanks

hey matt you should talk to alfa again i have been talking to a guy called robin and he wants to get these parts right and i think they are now from what he said. see if they are better now?

hey matt you should talk to alfa again i have been talking to a guy called robin and he wants to get these parts right and i think they are now from what he said. see if they are better now?

It's just not a good situation for me. I now live 85 miles away from my 510 so I only have weekends to work on it, if that, and I'd just like to find some original pieces that I know will fit. I don't have the time, nor therefore patience, to send parts back and forth. If they really want to get them right then they should work with someone locally or buy a parts car or back half that they could test fit on. I'm about as far away from them as you can get, so I'm really not the person to do that with.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.