The Aussies have all the cool variations

JWilk_SD

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome... never seen one of those before... It looks like it's either a coupe that thinks it's a pickup, or vis versa... not sure which though.

And, not that it's related to the truck at all, but I like the sound of the person selling it... honesty and a little humour tends to go a long way in my books, especially when it's coming from someone trying to sell something...

To give you an idea how rare they are, I used to work for a Nissan dealer. They had a poster showing every model sold in Australia, I don't recall seeing one on that poster.

Which reminds me, must have a chat to the spare parts guys and find out if 4x4 and 4x2 720s used the same suspension components, just with different mounting points.

Oh these things are some of the coolest trucks ever! I'd love to have one myself. What's it cost to ship do you figure? 4K? Of course if I were ever in a position to do that, I'd want one that needed little work.

IRSA sell the 720 and get this!!!!!!!!!!'Cmon you can always get another 720! You can't always get another one of these!

You must bid U320

You must bid U320

You must bid U320

You must bid U320

You must bid U320

At the very least someone invite the winner to join Ratsun!

Which reminds me, must have a chat to the spare parts guys and find out if 4x4 and 4x2 720s used the same suspension components, just with different mounting points.

The rear springs are all the same length and width and will interchange, but, come in different thicknesses, number of leaves, arch and spring rates. The shocks are totally different between 2 and 4 wd.

Front torsion bars

2wd diameter 24mm X 822.5mm long

4wd diameter 22mm X 982 mm long. So the torque and anchor arms will be different too.

Upper control arm and ball joint may be the same. Lower control arms are different as is the ball joint, sway bar and shocks. Tension rod used only on 2wd.