Ratsun movie night! - Newberg, Oregon (2013 near the bottom of page 16)

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont count me in yet...

Killed my tranny. Car just went under the knife. Windshield and cargo windows pulled. Sunday the tranny and motor are getting pulled. Hopefully it will be back together by then... :hmm:

Let me know if ur ride is not ready, I'll give you a ride in my Rotary, I think the wife wants to stay home and watch movies, so I can take a hommie :)

Let me know if ur ride is not ready, I'll give you a ride in my Rotary, I think the wife wants to stay home and watch movies, so I can take a hommie :)

Awesome Eddie! I will let you know! I think it might come down to my clutch slave getting to me in time.

someone save me a spot with the datsuns if its going to be full! i work until 615, and i will be going there straight from work

oh and does anyone know how much it costs to get in?

Looks like spot saving isn't allowed. 12 minimum per awesome ride :) , or 8 per person. On a side note.... I think it's so great the volkswagens and hearses are all registered like good boys, and were bustin' in unannounced :) sooooo Ratsun, and I love it :)

We registered last year and didn't get let in early or anything. Also last year we were able to fit 3 510s where 2 cars are meant to be. So we can always squeeze people in.

If you have 3 people or more and someone else has a single person in the car it would help to let the 3rd ride in with the single person. That way they don't have to pay $12. And remember, CASH only.

We registered last year and didn't get let in early or anything. Also last year we were able to fit 3 510s where 2 cars are meant to be. So we can always squeeze people in.

If you have 3 people or more and someone else has a single person in the car it would help to let the 3rd ride in with the single person. That way they don't have to pay $12. And remember, CASH only.

Can you give us the adress again of the place? and actual time to show up, my schedule is nuts so it has to go on my blackberry. thanks!

Wow, what a disappointment! 5 Ratsun members showed up. SLACKERS!!!!

Dat-side

Monk

.sunlover

Jon521

and myself

THAT WAS IT! THE REST OF YOU BAG LICKERS WERE ALL NO SHOWS.

I wanted to go!!!! But yea, I had other problems...Like a non-op car...