Media Blaster's

My buddies and me have some new toys were playing with,first up is the soda blaster that thing works like a champ leaves a nice finish and is the way to go to clean up aluminum we blasted my intake manifold. Next is the media blaster we use black magic around a 30 mesh works good for anything blasted my truck bed and some random 240z parts we have came out nice. And the compressor we have is a big boy puts out all the air we need to run the blasters and are mask we use for breathing air. We started a month ago, so far we just been dialing everything in using our own projects,but this monday we have a austin healey chassis coming in. The first day blasting forgot my ear plugs and was def for afew hours.

shop16.jpg

comp2.jpg

comp3.jpg

shop15.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any paint and or texture you put on the walls will quickly be blasted off. I would suggest putting something on the walls that is replaceable, like another layer of thin wall board, not taped, or mudded. That way when you wear through it, just put up another sheet of wallboard.