Boise Datsun crew!

sick620

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was looking at the motor when i got it home and it has all new gaskets and new freeze plugs, new cam and looks like rockers and springs too i got a hell of a deal on it i cant wait to get the thing dropped in and a buddy gave me a battery so i need to get a charger make sure its charged and go from there

Haven't touched it. But itz a datsun so I'm not too worried. And yes I have been basically living with her for the last week lol

Welp looks like the clubs done... lol gage finally has a girl interest..

Ollz..

Get your truck fixed. We have to do at least one cruise with all the datsuns once dan gets his truck goin..

I will have my engine tomorrow too. Suck since its supposed to snow, but at least I have a car port for cover. Chester sounds like he has his hands full, but offered to help with swapping engines. Anybody else interested? Chester, I have a trickle charger I use for my motorcycle... doubt its what you need, but I have one.

i have a charger the roommate had one mine motor is just about in i have to drop the tranny get the motor in then got about putting the tranny in. i hope i have it running the next day or too and i dont know if i will be able to make it i am short on funds and almost out of gas i will let you know tomorrow

well got the motor in but cant get the tranny bolted up and the closest i can get the tranny to the motor is about an inch i think it is because of the throw out bearing collar is to long for the l16 clutch compared to the l20 that was is in it. the L16 pressure plate is thicker. but i could be wrong it is known to happen

yeah man, even with the stock carb, it still gets it pretty good.

like i said, it gonna be a completely different truck when your get that weber and that ported intake on there.

that fan was some crazy shit too. guess thats what you get for lettin your datsun sit for like 5 years lol