Boise Datsun crew!

sick620

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have worn out shocks I haven't tossed fromwhen I changed out my shocks. you are welcome to them. I knew there was a reason I didn't toss those!

hey cool man! are the studs on the bottom still straight?

man if tomorrow wasnt a weekday, id totally swing by tomorrow after work... but traffic at 530 is insane, especially up by your place.

maybe one of my days off ill come by. ive got tuesday and wednesday off..

hey cool man! are the studs on the bottom still straight?

man if tomorrow wasnt a weekday, id totally swing by tomorrow after work... but traffic at 530 is insane, especially up by your place.

maybe one of my days off ill come by. ive got tuesday and wednesday off..

Besides being shot they are fine. I have same days off. I will most likely be here so swing by before the evening since I may be going to a concert later. PM if you want a phone number, I don't like posting it.

ok I got a 520 with a notched frame no rust straight except 2 small dings all the chrome bits and extra fenders just needs an engine and tranny and some wrench time. Im not sure what Im gonna do with it yet If someone is in love with it I will sell it otherwise keep an eye out for an engine and tranny for me

lol, whats gage gonna do with it? haha

hes filling up his parents backyard with datsuns... lol

what about the 510, and the 280?

Im going to have an airbagged 520 and 620.... Scrapping the 280 and taking parts off of it for the new 280 im getting here in a couple days.... The 510 will sit untill I have 10,000 to drop on it :D

Dammit, I missed ya. That dam work thing ya know.

Sorry, I am not as hard core as you. I can only get on Ratsun once a day for a few minutes. Sometimes not at all :o

I'm on 90% of the day.... I am responding right now on My break at work... I even got a nice smartphone so i could post all the time from anywhere...

Today a lady from bronco motors was at my work. she was in a Nissan cube, she wanted to know if the Datsun was mine. i told her it was. she said that bronco motors was planing on coming out with some new Nissan's to the last meet but they herd the meet was cancelled... so she said they were going to start coming out for our bigger meets... :D