Boise Datsun crew!

sick620

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt. She was telling me that she found one for $3500 in san diego but it had lower miles. I tried to explain to the her (adjuster) that the odometer on most 70's cars doesn't even show 100,000's so it might say 90,000 on the ad but it might be 2 or 3 hundred thousand. She said that they cant use NADA because they have to value it localy, but i searched all of craigslist an found maybe 5 cars close to what mine was and all were between$2500 to $10,000 and that was in the whole USA!!!!! So how they got a $710 value is far over my head.

I heard from the insurance company on the 510. Those assholes tried to value my car at $710. Does anyone know were I could find an all original parts matching 510 in moderate condition that I can pick up for that far under $4000? That would be bad ass. Fucking retards.

Never take the first offer :angry: ( I have had friends offered $800-$1,800 for cars worth $4,500-$7,000 from insurance companys as the initial offer , then later they are offered at least 2x times as much but usually more ) Wait for the next one , should be much higher at least <_<

So how they got a $710 value is far over my head.

Geese , why pay insurance if the yearly premiums cost more than the fawking car :blink:

Tell her to look harder , what company again ?

I knew someone that had threaten to sue , then they actually did it :lol: ( it was legitimate she was getting the :poop: end of the stick )

I try to stop before the threats when it comes to recorded conversation. But I let them know for the fifth time that I will not accept my car being totalled. That's a good way to make the car absolutely worthless.

Boise Crews's DATSUN MEET OF THE YEAR. Swap meet, BBQ, and Drift event....

Time:12:00PM Saturday August 14th.

Info:Bring parts, Bring food, Bring your datsun or nissan. If you would like to drift contact chris wold http://www.srrscca.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=139&sid=3c5c340f0b49de4bb3a20778cd860edd

Meet has been changed to saturday because EVERYONE has been requesting it.

ScreenHunter_02%20Jul.%2014%2014.58.gif

ScreenHunter_01%20Jul.%2014%2014.55.gif

I picked up that 510 from CL today!!! I'll post a new thread on it once I can get the pics off my phone. The motor is not original, it has side draft SU carbs, and the guy that I bought it from said the motor might be out of a bluebird. He said he was told it had a SSS head.

hell yeah! I REALLY wanted to get it but I barely have enough $ to dump into my 620 as it is.

BTW, I donno if anybody knows but there is a shop on Garity in Nampa called IdahoZ. They have a bunch of Z cars there and I even saw a goone and possibly another 510 but couldn't see well enough to tell.

hell yeah! I REALLY wanted to get it but I barely have enough $ to dump into my 620 as it is.

BTW, I donno if anybody knows but there is a shop on Garity in Nampa called IdahoZ. They have a bunch of Z cars there and I even saw a goone and possibly another 510 but couldn't see well enough to tell.

ya his names ken, me and andy live within bikeriding distance of it....

Man i have never been able to catch that guy there...

Everyones told me that hes really overpriced...