Boise Datsun crew!

sick620

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW STICKER DESIGN!!!

Took a break from my truck... made this....

boise%20crew%20stickers.jpg

NICE...

not sure if it is just the pic you posted or what but if move the rat-wrench over a tad it won't cut off the wrench on the left. I like it and would buy one.

Oh, and I found the radiator leak... Just a pin hole. haven't patched a radiator before, but I have the tools. I think I'll do the "solder the shit out of it" approach :)

DATSUN MEET!!!!!SUNDAY JULY 11TH

WHEN? Sunday July 11th meet at 2:45pm

Where? Meet at Albertsons on orchard and overland We will have lunch at trudys kitchen in idaho city and cruise back.

DETAILS? We will take orchard to gowen and take scenic I21 to idaho city hang out for a while and head back.

250px-ID-Scenic-21.svg.png

ScreenHunter_01%20Jun.%2009%2022.47.gif

20050730142352_img_2823.jpg

Ok i dont get off till 2:30 on sunday so The meet has been moved up to pm2:45. We are still on!!! its supposed to be 94 on sunday :w00t: perfect cruising weather!!! get some coolant in your radiators! So who is Coming!!!????!! I wont have my truck but i will be riding with someone or borrowing a 620 from a friend....

Y'all don't mind a couple a eastern oregon rednecks crashin the cruise do ya?

Me and my buddy, Gabe, are gonna clean up our beasts tomorrow here at my house. We will be bringing extra water. For us and the trucks!! I think Gabe is gonna bring his wife too! Should be lots o fun :D

Y'all don't mind a couple a eastern oregon rednecks crashin the cruise do ya?

Me and my buddy, Gabe, are gonna clean up our beasts tomorrow here at my house. We will be bringing extra water. For us and the trucks!! I think Gabe is gonna bring his wife too! Should be lots o fun :D

careful with them eastern oregon weirdos.

theres a reason we banish them to the other side of the mountains :lol:

careful with them eastern oregon weirdos.

theres a reason we banish them to the other side of the mountains :lol:

LOL!! :rofl: :rofl:

Thats just fine with us, we don't much like to associate with them "left coast" types. :lol:

i dont mind, you will get to see a little piece of a REAL state :D

Hey, I know you are right! I graduated high school in McCall. I moved up there in '94. Idaho is awesome.

Yes I know, I myself find it hard to beleive that I made it through hi school! :hyper:

i paid $400 for my 620 running and driving reliably.

Well it was 1994 and the truck was a '78 so, it wasn't too old yet. Only had 78000 miles on it. Long bed 5 speed, really good shape. Paid cash for it and followed dad home from Boise up the 55 to McCall, 105 miles. Ran awesome. Over the next 6 years I put 130,000 miles on it till it dropped all the valve seats into the pistons! I cut the cab off and made it into a trailer which I still have today. I have been hooked on Datsuns ever since.