SoCalROC Bar B-Q

fairlady66

The Southern California Datsun Roadster Owners Club

is celebrating their 10 Year Anniversay.

Since we have made such good friends with so many Datsun owners and clubs we are inviting ALL Datsun owners to our annual Bar B-Q.

SoCalROC 10 Year Anniversary Celebration

April 10, 2010

12-Noon to whenever

For more information log onto http://www.socalroc.net

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Southern California Datsun Roadster Owners Club

is celebrating their 10 Year Anniversay.

Since we have made such good friends with so many Datsun owners and clubs we are inviting ALL Datsun owners to our annual Bar B-Q. Rember this is a Pot-Luck

SoCalROC 10 Year Anniversary Celebration

April 10, 2010

12-Noon to whenever

For more information log onto http://www.socalroc.net

UPATE:

This morning when I checked my email an endorsement and congratulations from Mr. K on SoCalROC’s 10 year anniversary was sitting there.

Mr. K sent his wishes and signed a Dash Plaque with Congratulations on it that will be used for our 10 Year Anniversary Celebration instead of the commemorative one that had been planned. A limited number of these will be made and given out to the first 50 Datsuns that arrive at the celebration on April 10. Though ALL Datsun owners are welcome, only those (first 50) that bring their Datsun will receive a Mr. K Dash Plaque.

I look forward to seeing you on April 10, 2010.

http://www.socalroc.net has the picture of Mr. K sending his congratulations

Enjoy Your Ride

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

UPATE:

This morning when I checked my email an endorsement and congratulations from Mr. K on SoCalROC’s 10 year anniversary was sitting there.

Mr. K sent his wishes and signed a Dash Plaque with Congratulations on it that will be used for our 10 Year Anniversary Celebration instead of the commemorative one that had been planned. A limited number of these will be made and given out to the first 50 Datsuns that arrive at the celebration on April 10. Though ALL Datsun owners are welcome, only those (first 50) that bring their Datsun will receive a Mr. K Dash Plaque.

I look forward to seeing you on April 10, 2010.

http://www.socalroc.net has the picture of Mr. K sending his congratulations

Enjoy Your Ride

Chris

25 Days To Go!

April 10, 2010

Make Plans Now To Attend The

SoCalROC 10 Year Anniversary Celebration!

12-Noon to whenever

ALL Datsun Welcome!

Come Celebrate Even If Your Datsun Can't!

Pot-Luck Event

Taco Vendor in sight

FREE Tacos For Everyone!

Hope to see you there

Log onto: www.socalroc.net for more information

Taco-Taco-Taco-Taco-Taco-Taco-Taco-Taco-Taco-Taco-Taco-Taco-Taco-Taco-Taco

• 2 weeks later...

RSVPs are not required this year. I am just wondering how many from here are planning on coming out to celebrate with us? Reminder, this is not a show, no band, just good folks hanging out-eating-looking at cars- eating- looking at cars.... Oh, and if it warm enough you can go swiming so bring your trunks.

just a question. this is a residential, if attendance is high, will there be enough parking for our cars?

Should be fine. I am a firm believer that there is always one way to find something out... :rolleyes:

We do this meet every year and Parking should be fine with everyone else coming.

I'm sorry i'm gonna miss this!!! I have a wedding booked that day!! :( Have tons of fun without me!! :)

Yea WTF!!!!!!! How is that going to be any fun. If your not there I will have noone to poke fun at my old ass. or lack of. :lol:

[ey dont forget the cervesas cabron 2 perros de tijuana ready for the tacos :lol: :rolleyes:

cervezas coming up,......ok I will bring more chihuhuas just in case....... :D

Yea WTF!!!!!!! How is that going to be any fun. If your not there I will have noone to poke fun at my old ass. or lack of. :lol:

haha i'm sure youll be fine, your ass is old whether im there or not. heeheehee JK! :X

oye tina como que no vas, dont do the weddind

I know i considered it! lol but obligations are obligations! :P