23rd Annual Solvang Roadster Classic

fairlady66

The 23rd Annual Solvang Roadster Classic Website is up, which means that Registration is OPEN!

http://www.solvangshow.com

There are a couple new classes this year which might bring out more cars.

Spread the word and let have a great show!

To down load the Registration form in pdf log onto http://www.socalroc.net and click where it says "Click Here For Registration Form"

Chris

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

The day is getting close and time is running out. This is one of the great shows of the year. Always a great time.

This year it is open to ALL Datsuns. Get your registration in! We will caravan up there on Friday for the show on Saturday.

Get your registration forms at www.socalroc.net ot at www.solvangshow.com

• 2 weeks later...

Registration Deadline for this Awesome Show is April 13th. This is the Show you have heard Roadster Owners talk about for years. This year it is open to all JDMs. I was just contacted by the organizers, there are very few JDMs registered at this point. Lets get those registrations rolling. You can always register on site, but no promises that there will be a spot open.

This is always a great time!

www.solvangshow.com

• 2 weeks later...

Count Down...

2 DAYS TO GO!

Anyone that wishes to run up as a group we have a Caravan planed. Those from the Inland Empire or San Diego/Orange can meet up in Riverside if they want and caravan to Woodland Hills from there. If you are going to meet in Riverside we meet at 2992 Quebec Dr-Riverside, 92504 and we leave at 10:am

Caravans from Riverside, Orange, and San Diego meet up in Woodland Hills at the Woodlake Lanes (Bowling Alley) Located at: 23130 Ventura Blvd. - Woodland Hills, CA 91364

We will be pulling out of the Bowling Alley around 1:00 - 1:30pm (after lunch) and heading to Solvang. Those that show up after that will have to catch up or meet us there.

i heard that duncan won 1st place in jdm(?) or something ... :cool:

The JDM Class was "all other Datsuns except roadsters". There were about 6 of us. Leo got his '60's sedan restoration finished, and it was looking great. Frankly, I'm surprised he got second. I thought he was going to win the class.

It was a nice trip and I had a lot of fun (and some beers) hanging out with Cris and Christine and all the other folks.

There's some photos HERE

Duncan Way to go. Your so low key you crack me up. You always want the other guy to win. :cool:

Leo's ride is badass just like his roadsters. Man I'm going to try to make that show one of these days.

Boy they let anyone park up there. The camo Z even made the cut.