Pumpkin Patch Ratsun Meet

elmerfudpucker

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will help with the 21o. Has anyone installed the EI in thier 620 or 510? I have the dizzy and have read the articles but if someone has already done it that could save me some time. Hand for a hand?

--P

[/quote56]

i have EI in my 73 620. remote ignitor so i used GM HEI module. works great. i also have used a matchbox setup and i have the harness already made, if i can find it.

Guess Ill have to have another Pumpkn Patch W/Yota Meet later in the year, and happy birthday!

For all those coming out on sunday. The address is 4407 Freeman Rd, Puyallup WA 98371. Its at a different location than the other meet I had so mapquest it! And there is a BEAT blue Checker by the driveway! Place looks like a junk yard and like a mullet, the party is in the back! I will be there all morning Tearing the suspension out of the parts car so come on by anytime! #(253)224-1139 Call me if you run into any prollems or are comin in real early. Happy Trails!

Got the truck all put back together (put 5 speed in) & went to drive it & it barely moved :o I used the wrong FUCKING throwout bearing :blink: Now I have to pull it all apart again! Oh well if the truck aint ready then I will roll the Goon :cool: If any of you suck hole Kitsapers want to roll with us we are meeting @ the Starbucks by Target in GigHarbor @ 11:15 :D (Burnham Drive exit off Hwy16)

Guest DatsuNoob

its an hour and change drive for me. thinkin bout leaving at 10-ish. i will have some chairs like we talked about on friday. Deviled eggs are being prepped as i type this.

Those were some killer eggs dude. Good time had by all, always good seeing everyone too.