Ebay 1200 1960! Sedan

Any of y'all catch this 1960 1200 sedan on e-bay? Anyone ever have one? Impressions?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260181369627&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=016

My wife even thinks this thing is cool! I am tempted to call and get more info. After all it is in my corner of the country for once.

But I can hear Hainz from here "Finish that 521 first Fisch!"

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fisch you seem almost as addicted to ebay as me.:D

No doubt! Since I am a freelance illustrator I work from a home studio and I sit in front of Photoshop all day. So it is just too damn easy to jump out of photoshop and hit the Bay. Especially since I have no boss looking over my shoulder. Well... except my wife that is. As soon as I hear her coming down the studio stairs I gotta jump back into an art program!

I kid you not I get so bad with the ebay I have to quit it like a chain smoker sometimes. Takes me about a week to get it out of my system! I swear I go through withdralls. "What if something new popped up? What if someone misspelled Datsun as 'datsan' in their description?" Then once I finish my deadline, I 'reward' myself by chilling on Ebay, and the cycle starts all over again!

Supposedly there is a 1955 Datsun wagon somewhere in town here.I'm trying to get a look at it.

Datsun didn't export to the USA in 1955

is it right hand drive?

Officially they exported in 1960 but there were a few 1959 vehicles sold.

That 1960 car is RARE. Buy it.

I just noticed it is runnign 6-lugs. Is alot of it compatible with the 310?

Also what's with the shifter? Some one put an automatic in there? I am sure it had to be a column shift, right. Does it look like the original motor? Man I am curious!

that would be cool to get and put in a sr to blow jeff's mind away...

imaging that...pulling up next to jeff at a light...

"let's do it!" "ok"

and then the sight of his jaw dropping!

priceless!

Then I will have to slap my extra SR in my 59 :D Can you imagine those 2 cars racing? Wow!! that would be crazy to see on driving let alone 2 of them racing!!! haha back to my imaginary world in my head :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.