Another KA question (sorry)

There are so many ka ?'s on here and im sorry. I got a Ka24e out of a 240. My truck is a long bed and has the 2 piece driveline will this make for a problem with installation? I have read many threads on ka installation but I dont think I have on a long bed 620. Will i have to get the oil pan off of a hardbody to install the KA out of a 240sx? Thanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see a problem. Just shorten the front of the drive shaft.

The car oil pan is a front sump to allow the steering across the 240sx. The truck has steering and a cross brace at the front so a D-21 Hardbody pan is likely in order. The 240sx wiring is also better for swapping.

have a shop do it. a driveline vibration will wear parts out as well as your caboose and teeth

+1

to have a shop do mine costed me two cases of beer...first time at the shop, dont know why they wanted payment in beer. The shop was recommended to me by like 8 people. I threw in an extra case, so it ended up costing me about 75 bucks to get mine shortened and balanced, oh they painted it as well.