Getting a spare set of rims ... Opinions

BoostinBen

So im looking to pick up a cheap set up extra wheels for the dime. Below are some crude photochops of a couple options options im concidering ... I have rota RB's now they are 16x7 +25 and the fitment if good with no rolled fenders or nothing..im on 280 struts im thinking id like to keep the fitment something similar or the exact same so I dont have to make any big changes that would make the rotas look funny if I swapped back and forth .. thats why im leaning tawords the konig countersteer or xxr 522's they are the exact same 16x7 +25 the konig screech are 15x7 +15 which is only a 10mm diff so I think I could get away with a mild fender roll maybe even just run some stretched tires.

Some of the chops are worse than others just because its hard to find a good picture of the wheel on the net .. I think the countersteers got it worst .. I think they would look better than whats in the picture below.. kind of a dark bronze color

Original:

RotaRb.jpg

Konig Countersteer

konigcountersteer.jpg

XXR 522

xxr522gold.jpg

Konig Maxxim Screech

Konig_screech2.jpg

Konig Screech gold

Konig_screech.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats what im leaning tawords .. the ones with the correct offset are actually the countersteer R. They have the concave face instead of the flat face like the rota grids and regular coutersteers... I think they would look pretty sweet .. ... something different anyways ..

I like the concave-ness of them!