Transmission: 4 Speed

Mods/up keep:

Skunk2 coil overs in the front

Blocks for the rear "not installed yet"

Honda Del Sol seats

Grant Steering Wheel

Oil just changed and new plugs

Misc info:

Car runs and drives but will need towed for the following reason 1. Tags are bad and 2. It doesn't come with the Weber that's on it that belongs to a friend of mine sorry. I will how every leave it on so it can be heard running but once a purchase is made it is getting taken off. Body is straight with a few dings here and there very minimal surface rust. All lights work except one running light it needs a new bezel. All glass is there and good minus the windshield it has a crack but does come with a crack free one. All the locks work as well as the speedo and dummy lights in the dash. The car does have a hood but it wasn't installed at the time of the pictures. I believe with very minimal work it would be a good daily driver. I'm asking 1,ooo firm but money talks if you have any questions feel free to call 360-204-4044 thanks James

The reason for selling is my better half lost her job and bills are coming so time for my new project togo bye bye :(

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MkLotz: Haha yea those pics are better then mine only thing different now is the car is lowered in the front with Coilovers and has 15' 5 star rims with 50 series tires.

IceHouse: The VIN plate in says 72 but the title says 73 so I listed it as a 73 :D

NewImports071.jpg

NewImports070.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.