Datsun Parts in Sacramento Ca

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 71 Datsun 510, need stock springs for front and rear...live in san Jose, CA

Well they are not nearly as long as stock springs. I also have a set of cut springs. I drive to Tracy often if you want to meet. If you want to reimburse me and take your chances with the blue springs you can have the cut springs as well.

Ray

I am looking for a wiring harness for a KA24de. Would the one you have work? I have the ECU for an Automatic transmission but I am running a 5 speed tranny. Thanks

Mek - No need for a different harness.

There's 2 articles here (under Transmissions) on 5-speed swaps that outline the wiring differences: http://www.240sxtech.com/

Tons of 240sx's being parted out at www.240sx.org, I'm sure someone will have a harness for you.

Yeah, but you and I both know that's not the way we buy parts.

I'd prefer to wander through and poke around like a bigass garage sale, make a list and say, "How much for all this?", make the deal and drive home happy.

I have a huge list of parts I need (or want) for all my projects - But it's always better if you can several things from each source. Maybe I'll post it up at some point...

Yeah, but you and I both know that's not the way we buy parts.

I'd prefer to wander through and poke around like a bigass garage sale, make a list and say, "How much for all this?", make the deal and drive home happy.

I have a huge list of parts I need (or want) for all my projects - But it's always better if you can several things from each source. Maybe I'll post it up at some point...

And whose list do you think would be bigger... lol

Me thinks it would take me 6 months spending a full 8 hour day 5 day work week to sort and catalog all that stuff. I think its just easier to ask him if he thinks he has it and if he could find it. lol

Actually on a more serious note, IF you are in the area or are willing to make the drive you can contact him and set up a date to go out there and poke around for yourself. He has been putting adds up on CL and meeting people mostly on the weekends. Poking around has been my method as well.

Ray

Long haul for me, but might be worth it if he's serious about offloading stuff AND he's not looking to retire off a few pieces.

I've gone to way too many "selling everything" meetings where the person gets cold feet and acts like they belong on Hoarders (can't give up The Precious lol), OR they all of a sudden get REAL attached to something and decide it's worth 5x its true value. :rolleyes:

If I'm not using something, I give it away or dole it out cheap to a fellow Datsuner - it all comes back to you in the end.

Parts sitting in a barn somewhere makes me sad, just like cars that people don't drive.

Long haul for me, but might be worth it if he's serious about offloading stuff AND he's not looking to retire off a few pieces.

I've gone to way too many "selling everything" meetings where the person gets cold feet and acts like they belong on Hoarders (can't give up The Precious lol), OR they all of a sudden get REAL attached to something and decide it's worth 5x its true value. :rolleyes:

If I'm not using something, I give it away or dole it out cheap to a fellow Datsuner - it all comes back to you in the end.

Parts sitting in a barn somewhere makes me sad, just like cars that people don't drive.

Hes not offloading everything, but I didnt release the pictures of the separate goodies he has put aside for his own stuff. There are a few cars including a 76 B210 fastback race car that was never sold on a dealer lot and has since it was new been a race car, a 78 Ken and Mary Skyline sedan, 70 240Z race car in pieces, and a few 510's.

Pretty much everything pictured is for sale. He's defiantly not retiring a few pieces. He is needing to clear out his now older parents property. He is just asking for a reasonable offer on stuff. Your best bet is to contact him and let him know your interested, your far away, and give him some idea on what your willing to spend in general.

I have purchased from Chris Moore recently. Actually it was part purchase/trade. Got an intake mani and dcoe45 from him. I haven't met him personally but he's a cool guy to work with.

Thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like I might be contacting you guy's soon.........

Where is there a picture of them?

I only have one set of blue coil springs so it must be them.

Honestly I dont know what the story is. They are 510 related. I bought them from a friend of mine who said they should be a for a 510 sedan or 2 door, but I could not get the front pair to work on my Wagon. I could not bring myself to throw them away and I still hdont know for sure if they are for a 510 so I havent listed them. I think I paid like $50 for them. For $50 they were worth trying.

Hey Ray, I am the guy who came over to Phil's house and looked at the stuff. I wish I wasn't so F'ing big. I sat in your 521 cab and frame with no seats, and I still couldn't fit. I will text you later on.

Updated list and added parts.

MAKE OFFERS GUYS? Starting to seriously hurt for some extra cash.

240Z tail lights

P1040044.JPG

U20 and SU's

P1040047.JPG

68 Roadster hood

P1040048.JPG

roadster doors l&r

P1040049.JPG

P1040050.JPG

rear 240z bumper(mount brackets chiseled off), Roadster front bumper

P1040051.JPG

Roadster rear bumper, couple of 240z steering wheels

P1040052.JPG

rear hatch frame

P1040053.JPG

hood from '70 race car

P1040054.JPG

240z l&r windows and a driver side 510 window(sedan and wagon I think)

P1040055.JPG

510 doors 4 door and wagon

P1040056.JPG

another 240z steering wheel, exhaust pipe 240z

P1040057.JPG

71 center console

P1040058.JPG

fresh photos from my attic

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.