Datsun Parts in Sacramento Ca

Hey guys

Being broke sucks. luckily I have some parts still sitting in my garage that need cleaned out. Im very negotiable where it says I am :D and Im afraid not very when I say firm. However I am feeling rather desperate to make some moolah. If you are interested in buy a few things or more Im very inclined to hook it up.

contact info at bottom

What I have:

77-78 rear wheel cylindersSOLD for $15

3 pairs of calipers for 240Z, 260Z, or 280ZSOLD all for $75

aftermarket 5 piece G-nose

Payment Received/Sold

Nissan E12-80 Distributor unitSOLD for $40

510 rotor hubs with rotors in good shape newish pads, and the front brake calipers SOLD

NPR Intercooler Approximately 30" wide (including endtanks) x 14.5"x 2 .25" with 2.75" ports. Welded endtanks. $150 firm

Ive got a LD28 intake manifold from a Nissan Laurel. It came from a LD28t non-egr engine. Im asking $100obo for it

L20E 6 cylinder 2L engine bottom end. Has std domed pistons and turns over. Needs to be honed out checked for piston wall clearance and install some new rings and bearings. This L20E came out of a Fairlady with a rear sump oil pan. It has been disassembled and can be inspected. $150 obo

I have a manifold for a RB25DET. I paid over $200 to have a machine shop put this together. It uses the stock throttle body. I spent $200 on it so Id thought I would try to recoup my cash back rather than recycle this. Hopefully someone needs it. Locates the TB in a better spot for anyone installing an RB25 into a S30, S130, Z31, S13, or S14 Nissan Platforms. (Z or SX cars)Ive got about $230 into this manifold and I would like to get at least the machine work costs back out of it. If your thinking about having this done to yours then you can save yourself the time and a little extra cash by buying this one. $175.00 firm

I have a Throttle body with the S2 tps on it for $50 as well. Will sell these to together for $200.

I have a bunch of 240z gauges

zero'd odometer gauge - $45 obo

Fairlady Clock for 260Z or 280Z in unknown condition. $75 obo

no more temperature gauges or regular clocks. Other gauges not listed still available

I have a 70-71 Datsun 240Z center console. Its the original fiberglass one. Has elongating holes from an arm rest hinge. Automatic shifter plate intact! Fuse/Ash tray area piece has been shattered, but has been super glued together. Im asking $60obo

SU carbs 240Z early 4 screw topsSOLD for $15

510 Wagon/Sedan doors. No rust issues on any of the doors. The front doors have bondo and dents, but nothing to bad. The rear doors I have are in very good shape. $OFFER

521 parts

-1 set of doors with glass $ 50 obo ea

-1 red hood. Straight and complete minus emblem $75 firm

-1971 white cab completely stripped out. Surface rust mostly. Has a hole in driver side floor. Replacement floor panel is provided. Comes with paperwork, Vins, and plates. Current Non-Opp. $100 firm SOLD and delivered for $50 more to Davis

-1971 cab red cab. missing front clip. No major rust. No windows. $100 obo

-1 front windshield. Asking $125 oboSOLD $125

-1 piece rear window $75 obo

-Brand front and rear window gaskets $300 oboSOLD for $50/$75 respectively

-aftermarket chrome "Datsun" canter caps. $100 obo

-1 set of 521 front wheel bearings in almost new condition(these are NLA new anywhere). $150 obo setSOLD for $20

-2 drums. $30 obo

-1 pair tail lights $50set obo

-2 pairs of fenders, 1 set is in good condition. The other set has rust near the bottom. $90 set good, $60 set of rusty obo

-1 bed $50obo $50 obo

-steering box $35oboSOLD for $10

-rear leaf springs $25 firm

-Grills $25 ea obo SOLD all 4 for $20

-head light bezels $20 pair obo SOLD for $0 with package deal

-steering wheel with horn pad $35 obo sold

-1 dash board complete with guages, wiring and switches, dash pads cracked and faded $50 ea obo

-turn signal switch $40 obo

-ignition switch with key $60 obo

-frame $offer? cut up

-Bench seat in NEW condition never installed red in color $200 SOLD $100

-NOS Genuine Nissan dome light assembly completeSOLD for $10

-good looking radiator with unknown history $50oboSOLD $40

I dont have long to sell this stuff. I will be cutting up anything that is steel and recycling it first and moving on to throw out stuff next. Most of this stuff is BEST OFFER.

A friend of mine is starting to clear out a good portion of his collection as well. Many of you guys that are from Sac know him or of him, Chris Moore. Chris' collection of parts and cars makes Mr Johnson's and my own collection combined look very small. 510, Roadster (all 311), and Z(S30). Cars and parts for sale. He is a busy guy between work and home and it may take some time to respond back to any inquiries. Email him with what you are looking for and give him a price range. I have pictures of most his cars. He isnt in a rush to off his collection, and as I said it can take some time for a response. If you hear nothing by week two maybe send another email. He has lots of stuff as well as rare parts.

dat510guy@gmail.com

I took pictures of what he has for sale. I think some of this stuff is spoken for, but most of it is available

Pictures of Chris' Cars

Early E88 cylinder Head. It needs both far end exhaust stud holes worked on. $100 obo SOLD @ $80

E30 Cylinder Head. No Cam towers, rockers, or cam. I have some lash pads for it still though. $150

driver side S30 Z dog leg new Tabco part $45 firm

-94 SR20DE USDM ECU $50obo

Brand New Zed Findings Floor pans 240Z and early 260Z. $300

Zedd Findings Sells these pans for $250 plus shipping from Canada. I looked it up and I paid around $320 to my door. 1969 - 1974 non-catalyst models

U20 block with some corresponding parts and Vin set '68 2000 Roadster. $100 obo

240Z front turn signals right side damaged lens left side excellent $40 obo SOLD $50 shipped

240Z tail lights and corresponding bezel $125oboSOLD $80 plus shipping

msd 5 $50obo

70 2000 wire harness $45 firm

240z, 260z, 280z hatch frame $25 obo

240z or 260z hood dents and lots of surface rust $50 obo

240z hood series 1 front dent/folded $50 obo

280z vented hood(not sure I have good vents) $75 oboscrapped

240Z L24 head pipe missing rear most muffler and L24 exhaust manifold in need of head pipe studs replacement $25 obo

Datsun Roadster stuff

all OBO

hood $100

door shells $65 ea

2000 grills sold and shipped $210

68 front bumper $100

68 rear bumper RUSTY $50

MegaSquirt ver 2.2 2 bar map system NEW uninstalled (not worth close to what I had it listed for) $offer

240z, early 260z door windows $40 ea $75 both obo

Stock 88 Toyota Supra Turbo Intercooler with some elbows $50 firm

Cosmo Racing Coil Over kit.

Apexi SAFC II Black Used, but in excellent shape SAFC II. Black. Comes with all the original packaging, instructions, and parts.

Im asking $200 obo SOLD on ebay auction $225 plus shipping

I have a known good RB25det S2 ECU from a 1994 ECR33 Skyline.

no longer available

Ram Garage Chipped Tuned R32 RB20 ECU. SOLDSOLD

GReddy Type S BOV with rotatable coupler 2.25" mount $150 SOLD

Hitachi Down Draft Carb to DGV Weber down Draft adapter plate. 510, 521, etc

$75 obo

Early 240Z heater assembly and blower motor. Came out working. Been sitting in my attic for several years. $65 obo

I found a 73 back lit heater panel and center assembly. The light harness is there as wel, but the assembly is cut for a modern radio and like most the bottom is broken off. It comes with the heater setup.

Innovate Wide Band LC-1 w/Sensor Basic NIB $170 firm

-Datsun L16, L18, or L20B Water Pump. Never used! Been sitting in a box in a rusty truck cab. Impeller and fan mount are rusty, but bearings are smooth $40

-510 Voltage regulator in Un-used condition as well. $25

RB26DETT R32 AWD Aluminum oil pans. I have one that is completely intact and one that has been partially disassembled to remove the front diff. Used to replace the stamped steel oil pan for your S13/S14 RB20/RB25 conversion. There are also AWD conversions for these cars using these pans. Make offers.

280zx alternator

$30

510 Front Turn Signals $45

I may be able to meet you nearby depending on my plans. Just dont ask me to drive 45 min out of my way for $10... Yes someone on CL asked me to Drive to Auburn for a $10 part. Anyone that wants to meet me in Tracy or along the way to Tracy from Sac may be able to every other weekend.

email- rayaapp2@hotmail.com

phone- 831 402-5387 txt or call

Parts list updated 6/11

I can post pictures or email them.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear MR Johnson... your such a tard sometimes...lol have another Corona

Dont think the wagon will be ready in time to make it to the meeting. I have been working on the 260Z. The weather made its way past the windshield seal and onto the harness. So the RBZ is down. I should get the new window and seal tomorrow. Got to get the dash and body harness dried out now.

BTW I have been inviting people to come to this meet. I know at least 2 of them will be coming for sure. One is wanting to buy a 510 and I told him to call and talk with you.

Ray, Amoe, and kids

i need a flywheel?? for an L18 if itll fit in a flat rate box. would you ship

hmmm Well I have a stock L24 6 bolt crank flywheel. I think it should work. It was the L16 that was 5 bolt. Im not sure, you will have to do research. I dont know of a flat rate box that would fit a flywheel. The post office is 20 min drive for me on top of all that.

On another note a buyer is coming by to pick up the RB20det in an hour.

Ray

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I purchased the intercooler new. I used it for about 6500 miles. I originally bought it for my Z, but my plans changed and I went a different route. I have a 510 and I think it would fit the front.

Measurements are about Approximately 30" wide (including endtanks) x 14.5"x 2 .25" with 2.75" I/O.

CLICK THIS For Pictures

Ray

I guess HybridZ.org is now REQUIRING Donations in order to post for sale threads. I guess that would cut back on potential thieves. If I had the money to spare Id donate to them as they have been in valuable in the past for knowledge and selling parts off.

anyway the parts list is up to date in my original post. I add the E88 head.

Ray

Been about 4 days, good for a bump.

Parts list UPDATED!!!

Lots of parts added. I think there are a few more things hiding out in the shelves and boxes. I think I have a bunch of 240Z interior stuff like plastic rear panels, steering column cover, turn signal light combo switch, carpets, etc. I need to find it first.

Been about 4 days, good for a bump.

Parts list UPDATED!!!

Lots of parts added. I think there are a few more things hiding out in the shelves and boxes. I think I have a bunch of 240Z interior stuff like plastic rear panels, steering column cover, turn signal light combo switch, carpets, etc. I need to find it first.

Whats the story on the blue set of coil springs?

Whats the story on the blue set of coil springs?

Where is there a picture of them?

I only have one set of blue coil springs so it must be them.

Honestly I dont know what the story is. They are 510 related. I bought them from a friend of mine who said they should be a for a 510 sedan or 2 door, but I could not get the front pair to work on my Wagon. I could not bring myself to throw them away and I still dont know for sure if they are for a 510 so I havent listed them. I think I paid like $50 for them. For $50 they were worth trying.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.