NAP-Z CANNON DUAL CARB MANIFOLD

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sup bro ill take 100 bucks you pay shipping i also have a nap z head and a cam from schneider and headers ill make u a deal on all the shit i also have a chrome valve cover give me 300 and ill sell u manifold ,headers,head and cam if you want the manifold ill take 100 plus ship[ping

how much for the manifold for the l motor?

please split with the manifold for carlos, this is ratsun we are supposed to help each other out, i feel carlos pain, he wants to run dual carbs but nobody on here will give a little, you can sell the carbs separate and probably make more money that way anyways, i have seen carbs sold on here seperate numerous times!!!!!!!!

please split with the manifold for carlos, this is ratsun we are supposed to help each other out, i feel carlos pain, he wants to run dual carbs but nobody on here will give a little, you can sell the carbs separate and probably make more money that way anyways, i have seen carbs sold on here seperate numerous times!!!!!!!!

What he said ^ :D

sup bro ill take 100 bucks you pay shipping i also have a nap z head and a cam from schneider and headers ill make u a deal on all the shit i also have a chrome valve cover give me 300 and ill sell u manifold ,headers,head and cam if you want the manifold ill take 100 plus ship[ping

The intake will do for now but let me see how the bills line up this Friday. I would love to grab the carbs too and hook Carlos up, that poor bastard never seems to catch a break on getting his intake!! but I got to get the amps or one of my other toys sold first. If I had my tax money I would already own the package but I am still waitin on the W2's :angry: Would you take $600 for the manifold, carbs, and header?

The intake will do for now but let me see how the bills line up this Friday. I would love to grab the carbs too and hook Carlos up, that poor bastard never seems to catch a break on getting his intake!! but I got to get the amps or one of my other toys sold first. If I had my tax money I would already own the package but I am still waitin on the W2's :angry: Would you take $600 for the manifold, carbs, and header?

just for the nap z stuff the header is a lil beat up but the lowest i will go on the carbs is 650 with header give me 850 and ill throw in the port and polished head with schneider cam and any other nap z stuff i have

just for the nap z stuff the header is a lil beat up but the lowest i will go on the carbs is 650 with header give me 850 and ill throw in the port and polished head with schneider cam and any other nap z stuff i have

Let me see how Friday goes, rent comes first but there is another guy after my brown 720 at 9AM Thursday so let me see what happens.

Im working on it carlos! Ya know I got your back bro! Im after the Z gear the I manni is yours if he works the deal for me. I want the head and all, that would kill two birds real quick, but timing is kickin my but ATM. If I just had my damn tax money :angry:

That would be way cool! :D:thumbup::D

So bigjoe619 lets see some pics of the l manifold. ;)

• 3 months later...

hey there i am intrested how much do you want for all it send me a price i will pay for the shipping also

Hey people i have a napz dual manifold that i had my 44 mikuni carbs on i used the carbs on my l series but for the rite price ill get rid of both i wanna do a ka twin cam swap so for the manifold i want $110 and buyers pay shippingDSCN2075.jpgDSCN2073.jpgDSCN2074.jpgDSCN2076.jpgDSCN2077.jpgDSCN2068.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.