81 200sx(daily driver)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I had one of those body styles about 10 years ago,

That thing would talk to me,But not in the right langauge :o

Was in mexican :unsure:

That looks decent "low" and the wheels too :blink:

im actually debating on getting one for a beater there is one locally for dirt cheap

and the car i posted is on all modified s13 suspention with a ka its nuts

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 510kamikazifreak

So the 200 seems to run mighty fine :cool:

The wife has taken over it :blink:

She is driving it and I the newer olds :o

The wife says to me I really like driving the 200

It is easier to drive around and park :lol:

So the 200 seems to run mighty fine :cool:

The wife has taken over it :blink:

She is driving it and I the newer olds :o

The wife says to me I really like driving the 200

It is easier to drive around and park :lol:

I'm going to check out a 82 200sx on Friday, 5 speed with rusty quarters he says ....

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I'm going to check out a 82 200sx on Friday, 5 speed with rusty quarters he says ....

Oh yeh Jason :cool:

We can "cruise" together,

On a side note,The house that was on a shared 5 acres.

Its ours :cool:

Country life :lol: City work :cool:

Now I just hope our place in Port sells :blink:

Oh yeh Jason :cool:

We can "cruise" together,

On a side note,The house that was on a shared 5 acres.

Its ours :cool:

Country life :lol: City work :cool:

Now I just hope our place in Port sells :blink:

Well, I gotta get a look in first Lou, we'll see about this. 5 Acres :blink: , crap that's a lot of grass to cut! Gotta love it!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Well, I gotta get a look in first Lou, we'll see about this. 5 Acres :blink: , crap that's a lot of grass to cut! Gotta love it!

Did you get the 200 Jason?

Good thing it is not all grass eh Jason

And even better that I dont have to mow it :hyper:

Hi Lou, it was a typical BC Datsun, ran hard and put away wet, rusty from the ground up to 6" up the body ..... I'm going to make him an offer as a parts car I think if he still has it ....

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Hi Lou, it was a typical BC Datsun, ran hard and put away wet, rusty from the ground up to 6" up the body ..... I'm going to make him an offer as a parts car I think if he still has it ....

Well a parts 200 has many good things going for it :cool:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Well I sent away 4 cars last winter and I haven't shown her the new 'goons yet :blink: :rolleyes: ! If I get this guy it'll be only a net gain of 1!

Well Jason that is pretty good only 1 net gain :blink:

:lol:

Well Jason that is pretty good only 1 net gain :blink:

Yah, sure, I like sleeping on the couch :P :D ! Well, if Cam comes and takes away his '68 that give me a net gain of 2 :lol: :cool: !

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yah, sure, I like sleeping on the couch :P :D ! Well, if Cam comes and takes away his '68 that give me a net gain of 2 :lol: :cool: !

:blink:

Like sleeping on the couch Jason :o

Is this because you fall asleep while watching tv :lol: I know I do,Did you fall asleep nope just resting my eyes ;) (is what my gramps used to say :unsure: )

Just tell the better half that its Cams,That way he can sleep on the couch :lol: :hyper: :thumbup:

:blink:

Like sleeping on the couch Jason :o

Is this because you fall asleep while watching tv :lol: I know I do,Did you fall asleep nope just resting my eyes ;) (is what my gramps used to say :unsure: )

Just tell the better half that its Cams,That way he can sleep on the couch :lol: :hyper: :thumbup:

Heh, the last time I brought home 2 510's at once, I told her it was Rob's fault, she wouldn't believe me for some reason :rolleyes: :unsure: ... Oh well, I'll call him tomorrow and make him a really low, stinko offer to get it out of his parking stall!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Heh, the last time I brought home 2 510's at once, I told her it was Rob's fault, she wouldn't believe me for some reason :rolleyes: :unsure: ... Oh well, I'll call him tomorrow and make him a really low, stinko offer to get it out of his parking stall!

Yeh thats it Rob made you do it :lol:

Didnt you tell her it was a 2 for 1 deal :D

Hope you get it for the offer Jason :cool:

Yeh thats it Rob made you do it :lol:

Didnt you tell her it was a 2 for 1 deal :D

Hope you get it for the offer Jason :cool:

Thanks Lou, I don't really need the parts, but, they'll be nice to have! We will see!

Thanks Lou, I don't really need the parts, but, they'll be nice to have! We will see!

Cripes Lou, the dude didn't even put up a fight :blink: ! Seems like I bought the thing for $200 .... Now I have to figure out how to get it home! Oh well, I guess the beater gets a new engine and tranny!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Cripes Lou, the dude didn't even put up a fight :blink: ! Seems like I bought the thing for $200 .... Now I have to figure out how to get it home! Oh well, I guess the beater gets a new engine and tranny!

Sweet deal Jason!!

200's seem to be in the $200 dollar range :lol:

Mine(or is it,the wife seems to have taken control of it :blink: :lol: ) was just shy of $300 :cool:

Sweet deal Jason!!

200's seem to be in the $200 dollar range :lol:

Mine(or is it,the wife seems to have taken control of it :blink: :lol: ) was just shy of $300 :cool:

Wow ! Nice deal there ;) :D ( so you saying my 240z should be $240 range ? :lol: , looks like waaaaayyy overpaid :rofl: dang it not again !!! :rofl: first the ice cream truck then this :rofl: )

hope she doesn't do what my ex did :o , She'll give it back when she winds it around a telephone poll in the parking lot !!! :blink: :angry: :mellow: :w00t: :lol: :rofl:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Wow ! Nice deal there ;) :D ( so you saying my 240z should be $240 range ? :lol: , looks like waaaaayyy overpaid :rofl: dang it not again !!! :rofl: first the ice cream truck then this :rofl: )

hope she doesn't do what my ex did :o , She'll give it back when she winds it around a telephone poll in the parking lot !!! :blink: :angry: :mellow: :w00t: :lol: :rofl:

Heck if they all go for the model number as the price we will be laughing :cool:

My ex can wrap a car around a pole shit I will buy it for her to do it :lol: (did I say that outloud :lol: )

The wife now is a keeper ;)

And a looker to :P

She is the only woman that I trust to drive under my insurance(the bestest discount we can get in BC roadstar whatever) :lol:

Just needs to learn to keep pace when driving in the city :blink: :lol: :lol:

We will be laughing , so when I go to sell it will be something like this

Seller:--- " ummmm this is the 1973 datsun 2400z not the datsun 1973 240z sir"

Me-------- "( Ill take it so $2,400 then ? :rofl: )

Bimmer - 325I = $325

Volvo 740 = $740

Honduh S2000 = $2000

hahahaha , If you don't succeed try try again :rofl: Hell I remember my brothers wife backed into a telephone poll at wal-mart ( you know the sneaky one that is the only one around for like 50 parking spaces and just happens to "move" right behind you when your not looking like a cartoon :rofl: ) she was devastated :no: , I said " looks like it's time to put a bullet in the "Saurus" ( Ford Taurus ) and get yourself a new ride ! :w00t: The thing was worth $800 fixed , a $500 deductible plus a tired engine = you do the math. They ended up getting a camry of some type ?

I am glad your wife is a good driver and a looker too ( you usually get one or the other :lol: j/k Well Done ! :D )

P.S ( In my experience the hot ones I've been around can't drive or keep a car together , and usually you don't care because well it's fun to be have "early christmas presents :lol:"