81 200sx(daily driver)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

That was quite the load for the 'goon guys... I remember trying to muscle the stuff out at the other end :blink: , wow, why does the smallest and oldest guy have to move all the heavy stuff eh :P ! Funny thing is that the 'goon didn't even squat down more than another inch withe all that stuff, really stiff rear suspension :cool: !

I figure between the 3 of us we're closer to the second century mark than the first one guys :lol: !

:blink:

Definatly a load for the goon Jason.

Smaller guys are easily maneuverable when trying to get the motors out of the rear of a goon :lol:

We could sell the two century deal,All the datto experience between us :o

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Let's see lou was 13 in '80... ( carry the 3.... add..... ) Jason if you're 48 or older we're closer to 200 years old.

:lol:

Yeh Mike add,add, now,The numbers(in age that is) never seem to subtract do they :lol:

:blink:

Definatly a load for the goon Jason.

Smaller guys are easily maneuverable when trying to get the motors out of the rear of a goon :lol:

We could sell the two century deal,All the datto experience between us :o

Yah, we get the the "three wise men" eh ;) ! God, where did all the years go :blink: ....

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yah, we get the the "three wise men" eh ;) ! God, where did all the years go :blink: ....

The "three wise guys" :rofl: :sneaky:

I dunno where all the years went.

Damn craft disease

C-ant

r-emeber

a-a

F-ucking

t-hing

The "three wise guys" :rofl: :sneaky:

I dunno where all the years went.

Damn craft disease

C-ant

r-emeber

a-a

F-ucking

t-hing

:D :D :D :D :D wheeze .... The "3 wise guys" :cool: :lol: ! I like it ;) !

How many what women?

I dont kiss and tell ;)

But more than the toes and fingures :P

What's sad is my wife and daughter are headed off to HK to visit family so I suggested that I'd have to get a girlfriend for a couple of weeks, all she did was laugh at me :blink: :lol: !

Guest 510kamikazifreak

What's sad is my wife and daughter are headed off to HK to visit family so I suggested that I'd have to get a girlfriend for a couple of weeks, all she did was laugh at me :blink: :lol: !

:o

Really :lol:

Mine rented me frat party the other night mmm post its :D

:o

Really :lol:

Mine rented me frat party the other night mmm post its :D

It's all good, I figure I can have my brown 4 door re engined and back on the road by the time they get back, I got 2 weekends!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

It's all good, I figure I can have my brown 4 door re engined and back on the road by the time they get back, I got 2 weekends!

;)

One day for that Jason!!

Whatcha gonna do with the rest..

A shaker :o :lol:

Yup, good way to stay out of trouble. I've got to pull the engine and tranny and install the newer engine and rebuilt dog leg 5 speed. Still have to change the valve stem seals, install all the bits and I'll probably use a downdraft weber this time, gotta pass air care this time around :angry: !

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yup, good way to stay out of trouble. I've got to pull the engine and tranny and install the newer engine and rebuilt dog leg 5 speed. Still have to change the valve stem seals, install all the bits and I'll probably use a downdraft weber this time, gotta pass air care this time around :angry: !

:thumbup:

Is the brown car gonna be the driver for the summer Jason

Did I not read something on the realm about them getting rid of aircare at some point? :unsure:

:thumbup:

Is the brown car gonna be the driver for the summer Jason

Did I not read something on the realm about them getting rid of aircare at some point? :unsure:

Yah know Lou, I PRAY for air care to go away, but, there it is, still a pain in the A$$ :angry: ! Waste of time and money I say. I'm missing driving a lightweight sedan with some engine, I'm going to get ole' brownie together for the summer and see how she runs :D !

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yah know Lou, I PRAY for air care to go away, but, there it is, still a pain in the A$$ :angry: ! Waste of time and money I say. I'm missing driving a lightweight sedan with some engine, I'm going to get ole' brownie together for the summer and see how she runs :D !

I remember a thread about the "dismantle" of air care on the realm Jason in 2011?

Tis a waste of both Jason!

One of the "brightest" Ideas the powers that be have come up with(note sarcasm) :lol:

The mini, mini van not fun Jason? :lol:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

i like these cars i personally like the next body style the most its kinda like nissans answer to the ae86

HEN_8108.jpg

HEN_8481.jpg

whole thread for this car

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6078&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I had one of those body styles about 10 years ago,

That thing would talk to me,But not in the right langauge :o

Was in mexican :unsure:

That looks decent "low" and the wheels too :blink:

I remember a thread about the "dismantle" of air care on the realm Jason in 2011?

Tis a waste of both Jason!

One of the "brightest" Ideas the powers that be have come up with(note sarcasm) :lol:

The mini, mini van not fun Jason? :lol:

Yah, but, my Datsun's are funner :cool: :lol: !