Private messages

So i just received a pm from Charlie69 reguarding the book auction. It showed up in my email as being sent from ratsun.net but does not show up in my folder here on ratsun. I'm a little worried about this as it looks like i'm not responding to these messages. Sq1510; i have no idea what happened to your pm, never got it but your books are in the mail as of yesterday, same for charlie69 and Jason up in BC, Micro;i need your shipping address and anyone else with questions about the books please email me @ enzeddesigns@mac.com. Thanks Rory.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to get PM but dont seen to get any lately.

I cant post photos wire diagrams I have stored anymore was told i need to update the browser.

pretty much limited to writing on posts thats it.

so if anybody wrote me sorry I didnt get your message otherwise I always write back if I know the awnser or not.

how old is your browser? just get the newest firefox.

• Like 1

i think thats my issue too. :unsure:

seem to rec, but not send any???

Yeah, I just tried it in IE6, and it's pretty messed up in the PM system. I managed to send a message, but all the elements moved around to where ever they wanted to be. Anyway, technically that browser is unsupported, and a bug-filled dinosaur. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time (or advil) to fight its quirks and bugs to try to support it myself. The best thing to do would be upgrade; there are security benefits to doing so anyway. At work, you could probably use something like portable chrome, portable firefox, or portable opera. I think those are the right links -- I've never actually used them myself. :)

• Like 1

technically that browser is unsupported, and a bug-filled dinosaur. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time (or advil) to fight its quirks and bugs to try to support it myself.

At work, you could probably use something like ...

:lol: yUp...

i got better meds for those headaches ;)

upgrades to the brower on 'my' comp fucked everything else up :angry: uninstalled.

I used to get PM but dont seen to get any lately.

I cant post photos wire diagrams I have stored anymore was told i need to update the browser.

pretty much limited to writing on posts thats it.

so if anybody wrote me sorry I didnt get your message otherwise I always write back if I know the awnser or not.

hainz

Click on your name on the top right of the screen, when the menu drops down click on My Settings. Once the page loads scroll down to Personal Message Options and make sure the "Disable my personal messenger" is not checked.

If you disable your personal messenger, you will not be able to start or participate in personal conversations. Check and see if thats the problem??

I use firefox and all functions are working fine for me.