Gonna be a

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Gramps

My son and his girlfriend confirmed it tonight when we went to see their new place,

They got engaged Dec 27th(my daughters birthday),My buddy is gonna be a dad around the same time I gonna be a gramps :lol:

43 and a grampa :rofl:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gramps

My son and his girlfriend confirmed it tonight when we went to see their new place,

They got engaged Dec 27th(my daughters birthday),My buddy is gonna be a dad around the same time I gonna be a gramps :lol:

congrats man, im going to be a dad in less than a month, im scared shitless!!!

Gramps

Congrats 510freak ! wow , a gramps already ;) Yeah , the more you try to change a status the more likely it will be your title , soooooo careful what ya wish for :lol: :D Just a thought ;)

Alright catcha later senior member :rofl: , I mean you "hooligan" hahaha :rofl: ( joking , at least you get the opportunity to spoil the grand kids , and not worry about the consequences )

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Congrats 510freak ! wow , a gramps already ;) Yeah , the more you try to change a status the more likely it will be your title , soooooo careful what ya wish for :lol: :D Just a thought ;)

Alright catcha later senior member :rofl: , I mean you "hooligan" hahaha :rofl: ( joking , at least you get the opportunity to spoil the grand kids , and not worry about the consequences )

:lol:

Is it my bedtime already,Where are my depends :hyper:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

congrats 43 and being grandpa is not bad thats better than being 38 and having 2 grandkids ages 1 and 3 and also having a 6 year old daughter

Nope :lol:

But I have a 5 year old daughter :cool:

Auntie :cool:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Whoo Hoo Lou :cool: ! Congratulations :D ! You want a little scotch with that Geritol now :blink: ?

Thanks Jason

Only if yah throw in some depends :P :rofl: :rofl: :w00t:

• Like 1

Thanks Jason

Only if yah throw in some depends :P :rofl: :rofl: :w00t:

Yah know Lou, I'd have to steal you some from my stash :blink:, after all, I'm still 6 years older than you are you young whippersnapper you! How's the boy feel about being a dad :D ?

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yah know Lou, I'd have to steal you some from my stash :blink:, after all, I'm still 6 years older than you are you young whippersnapper you! How's the boy feel about being a dad :D ?

Well then you have a couple spares right Jason!

:w00t:

He is pretty damn happy,We did get a bit of insight on xmas eve,But I wanted to wait til we knew for sure was told by carmen(his gf)This eve is a for sure deal,She has a bit of pudge happening :thumbup:

happy for them they got a nice place ,they are happy ..

good on them :thumbup:

Well then you have a couple spares right Jason!

:w00t:

He is pretty damn happy,We did get a bit of insight on xmas eve,But I wanted to wait til we knew for sure was told by carmen(his gf)This eve is a for sure deal,She has a bit of pudge happening :thumbup:

happy for them they got a nice place ,they are happy ..

good on them :thumbup:

Good on him Lou! Sounds like they're ready then :cool: ! Gotta love it, you could be a great grandpa in 20 years or so too eh ;) , then I really get to rag on yah :P !

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Good on him Lou! Sounds like they're ready then :cool: ! Gotta love it, you could be a great grandpa in 20 years or so too eh ;) , then I really get to rag on yah :P !

You betcha good on him(them)

20 years give or take seems to be the time frame for the "family" to start a "new" generation,hope my gramps makes it to see tis one born(great great gramps if he does) :cool:

I will fend you off with my part of a Datsun ,That I had made into cane

:pirate: :hug:

You betcha good on him(them)

20 years give or take seems to be the time frame for the "family" to start a "new" generation,hope my gramps makes it to see tis one born(great great gramps if he does) :cool:

I will fend you off with my part of a Datsun ,That I had made into cane

:pirate: :hug:

Heh, great great grandpa! Awesome! Jeeze, you youngsters are getting uppity, first my depends and now messing with a cane too :lol: !

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Heh, great great grandpa! Awesome! Jeeze, you youngsters are getting uppity, first my depends and now messing with a cane too :lol: !

:cool:

Heck yeh Jason were are the :sweat:

Not only a cane,But a Datsun orginated cane..Hmm what to use...

I know a beefed up antenna :hyper: :thumbup:

:cool:

Heck yeh Jason were are the :sweat:

Not only a cane,But a Datsun orginated cane..Hmm what to use...

I know a beefed up antenna :hyper: :thumbup:

What a way to start the New Years eh Lou :cool: ! How's the job situation looking over in Port these days?