A find for Fisch

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People here in SoCal *think* that just because it is smog exempt and "rare", that the price has to get an extra zero added to the end. Trust me. There are a couple of 610s in the local CraigsList here, not worth the asking price. I would make the offer on one, but it would be an insult (in their eyes) :rolleyes:

People here in SoCal *think* that just because it is smog exempt and "rare", that the price has to get an extra zero added to the end. Trust me. There are a couple of 610s in the local CraigsList here, not worth the asking price. I would make the offer on one, but it would be an insult (in their eyes) :rolleyes:

How awesome are you guys for keeping your eyes out for me!

Datrod was thinking about checking that one a few months back for shits and giggles. I don't know if he ever did! Yup mine was $500, and was a deal for sure! But remember I had no idea what the condition of it was, (I took a risk and I got REEEEAL lucky) and I had to ship it to MA which was WAY more than the car cost.

The truck version, all restored (though not totally original) sold at a Barret Jackson for over 20k I believe. NADA has no record of what they sell for currently, cause there are so few. (I am curious how my state will tax that when I go to title it. i hope they don't go with '59 roadster values!!) But I rarely see any of them sell for more than 3k and usually more around the 1k and under range. To this day I kick myself because I missed an ebay auction for a 1960 that DIDN'T sell for $200. Yup I said $200, and NO reserve!!! :no: It was in Long Island, NY. Was in pretty nice shape too!

It is the first one in this thread:

Misc. 59 pics

4ea9_1JPG.jpg

How awesome are you guys for keeping your eyes out for me!

Datrod was thinking about checking that one a few months back for shits and giggles. I don't know if he ever did! Yup mine was $500, and was a deal for sure! But remember I had no idea what the condition of it was, (I took a risk and I got REEEEAL lucky) and I had to ship it to MA which was WAY more than the car cost.

The truck version, all restored (though not totally original) sold at a Barret Jackson for over 20k I believe. NADA has no record of what they sell for currently, cause there are so few. (I am curious how my state will tax that when I go to title it. i hope they don't go with '59 roadster values!!) But I rarely see any of them sell for more than 3k and usually more around the 1k and under range. To this day I kick myself because I missed an ebay auction for a 1960 that DIDN'T sell for $200. Yup I said $200, and NO reserve!!! :no: It was in Long Island, NY. Was in pretty nice shape too!

It is the first one in this thread:

Misc. 59 pics

4ea9_1JPG.jpg

I will check it out if someone want's me too. But 12.5K is really hard to take. I would love to offer him what it's worth. Oh let's go on the high side and say $1200.00

If it looked like the one at JCCS then 12.5K would be a deal.

• 1 year later...