Ah this clears a few things up about this style..haha

Ok in my house my son 15 wears his pants a little low, not this low as seen in the picture, but it is ugly and annoying. I call it "drag ass". If you know anything about this style its to mimic people in Jail (as if this was cool) since there on suicide watch they dont get belts hince the pants falling off the rear. BUT THIS CLEARS THINGS UP A BIT. This is funny, but kids really doing this is stupid.

Dragass1.jpg?t=1262170693Dragass2.jpg?t=1262171006

Do you know anybody that does this what is your take on it?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, that's pretty funny.

Back in the early 90's, I remember kids doing that too.. called it "sagging". "Dragging" I guess would be a good description of it nowadays.. pants seem to be alot lower.. I remember in the 90's, it was because kids were wearing their pants baggy. It was usually just down around your ass, though. Looks like the belt-loop has migrated to around the knees now.. Not quite sure, it would seem like if you were gonna be runnin from the cops, you'd want a speedo or something.. this works against you; kinda like those running shoes w/ the LEDs in em.. I wonder how many retards got caught in the dark because the cops followed the flashing lights. BUSTED!

We're not fucked up! We're the normal ones... it's the other billion or so in our generation that's fucked up!

Wait... What's going to happen to the world if we're the normal ones? Shit.

fucked, not fucked up.

128843695224828253.jpg

were boned because out generation are a bunch of dim witted shmucks whos top worry is whats going on with "Jersey Shore"

Edited by Skib

i agree but i worked in a prison for awhile and i was told that it did originate in jail but it wasnt the sucide watch guys it was the faggots it was there way of telling the other guys that they were the bitches kinda like an easy accsess type of thing. now tell your son that story and watch him pull them up. ive done and laughed like hell when they pulled them while telling me that it was a bullshit story. funny stuff.

i agree but i worked in a prison for awhile and i was told that it did originate in jail but it wasnt the sucide watch guys it was the faggots it was there way of telling the other guys that they were the bitches kinda like an easy accsess type of thing. now tell your son that story and watch him pull them up. ive done and laughed like hell when they pulled them while telling me that it was a bullshit story. funny stuff.

Tell them to go visit someone in prison and find out!:blink: