Having to sell my datto

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the bright side I'll be rocking a GTO now.

Love the old Goats , ( drooling !!! ) , but careful you might get lynched mentioning that around here , lol !!!

Buy one of those temporary garages , and pitch up in your parents back yard over the datto :-)

Either Way, Best of Luck with your Classic(s)

might pull it down, I've had a few craigslist offers on it that make me laugh.. I'm already taking a loss on my price and I dont think the people offering on it grasp I'm not lowering the price and I'm not interested in trading for random junk either. I dont mean to sound snooty but I think my 900 for it is quite fair considering I have 1600 into it total.

mine is a 74, will be a ticket machine but fortunately my daily driver will stay my VW.. having 3 cars is kinda tasking on the pocket book ya know. lol

3?? try 20. i rotate them as to what i can afford to fix and drive :) so i know your pain...

had 3 people look at the car today and after that I decided I'm going to keep it as they seem to all think its worth 300-400 bucks.:rolleyes: I politely told them that if they find another for that much they'd better buy it as around here I know I have the only one for below 1500.

So I guess I'll keep it, rattle can paint it, and terrorize miatas!:lol: