Power Wheels Gets a New Power Plant!

WagDatto

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually i have a 5hp honda motor but i was left out so i dont know if i want to contribute! I guess i could make my own though... Thre was a power wheels hummer down the street but a nog ran it over in his donk and well it didnt survive

Chris, I texted you the other day and wifey replied for you! I want you to be a part of my life, and my powerwheels' life.

Plus, who else is going to help me weld some shizzle and make it pretty?

If we three be rolling deep in Power Wheels, life is good.

Chris, I texted you the other day and wifey replied for you! I want you to be a part of my life, and my powerwheels' life.

Plus, who else is going to help me weld some shizzle and make it pretty?

If we three be rolling deep in Power Wheels, life is good.

Lol ok i forgive you. I will def be on the lookout for a power wheel so we can get a fleet of them going. Im sure we could find some bedframes to hack up and we will be set!

I found the powerwheels on the side of the road in one of the "large item pickup" trash heaps someone had going in my neighborhood.

If you're asking about the picture someone posted of the JDM powerwheels, you can probably google it or PM them. I know there's only brainstorming and planning right now, but I do want to keep the thread on topic as much as possible!

talk about on topic.... the is project datto section i think this belongs in off topic chat bro!! i mean maybe if the body was nissan or datto it could go here but dude its a jeep.

Once you get them done you can drift with this kid

i was going to jump on the band wagon and get a pwer wheel but im getting this instead!!

and then adding this!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92lpSQT1ZRY

Edited by JDM510