anyone see something they might want

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, get over it. I believe freak510 posted the list of the cars for the story--not for the parts. Just because he denied you of parts in a rude manner does not mean you have to argue about it with him. The bottom line is he is selling Datsun parts only, and criticizing him is not going to change his mind in doing otherwise.

Guys, get over it. I believe freak510 posted the list of the cars for the story--not for the parts. Just because he denied you of parts in a rude manner does not mean you have to argue about it with him. The bottom line is he is selling Datsun parts only, and criticizing him is not going to change his mind in doing otherwise.

so you dont see a problem with talking shit to other members like they are shit? i have a problem with that. i wouldnt think many people would want his junk anywaysafter his display of arrogance. there is no justifying or an excuse for talking to another Ratsun memeber the way he has. this site has a lot of good people on it and a unfortunatly few pieces of Rat shit too.

"society has been defeated by ignorance"

enough is enough plain and simple this is a web for Datsuns i do not entend on changing that!! I am sorry if you can underatand this.

so any way i went over and the brake pedal wouldn't move i will try to take the booster off to see if it just the pedal.

the seat belts look good but they dont move so I will mees with then to see if they free up. It will be sunday before i go back up to the site.

the headlight and wiper switches are all there and i have a pic but cant upload for the pc iam on right now ...we all know what they lol like anyway lol.

And fish i didn't have any tools when went up i will pull the seat and test it in my dime and send you a pick.

so you dont see a problem with talking shit to other members like they are shit? i have a problem with that. i wouldnt think many people would want his junk anywaysafter his display of arrogance. there is no justifying or an excuse for talking to another Ratsun memeber the way he has. this site has a lot of good people on it and a unfortunatly few pieces of Rat shit too.

"society has been defeated by ignorance"

Seriously, quit your crying and drop it already :fu::fu:. Think he is the first person to respond to someone like that on here? ratsun is nothing but people crying over what other people are doing, this is turning into drama central. you girls otta go watch some soap operas or something and keep it off the board. ------------- Brian, load that 521 up on a trailer ill be over sunday to pick it up :lol:

so sorry for getting a bunch of shit talking going so i went back tried to remove all parts asked for and well Mother Nature really got the best of the 210. I have never actually seen Brake fluid turn to crystal before kind of cool.

as for the back seat I swear someone must have pee'd on it man i almost puked when i pull the bottom up sorry it is more of a laugh than a rig .

rally the only thing usable would have been the boor panels but it to late now it has been crushed

again Iam sorry for wasting you time

------------- Brian, load that 521 up on a trailer ill be over sunday to pick it up :lol:

h2, are you going to get the truck? It looks like it's a '68/'69. I'd be interested in the J13 if it's still there. I'd give the $50 for it if I had a way to move it...:(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.